19th September 2011, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?

hi....im in 2nd yr MBBS STUDENT iN PRAMUKH SWMI MEDICAL COLLEGE; MY SUBCAST IS SC ...PLZ TELL ME THANK U
how ican get scholership?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?
  2. Can I get scholarship if pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?
  3. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  4. Will there be any scope for getting scholarship while pursuing 2nd year of my MBBS?
  5. Procedure to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year with backlog in Pharmacology?
  6. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  7. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship pursuing 2nd year MBBS after scoring 69.16%
  9. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  10. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  11. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  12. Am I eligible to get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 71.27% in MBBS 2nd year pursuing from Deemed college?
  13. How and where to get the scholarship while doing MBBS 2nd year?
  14. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scholarship for 2nd year mbbs?
  16. How can I get scholarship in the second year of MBBS course on the basis of marks achieved in the first year?
  17. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  18. How can I get scholarship having distinction in Pharmocology and secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year? -- [New]
9th November 2011, 01:00 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?

dear friend,

you can get scholarship ,if you are topper of your branch or either
your father salary is less than 80000 only that case you can get scholarship
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 01:07 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?

dear friend,

you can get scholarship ,if you are topper of your branch or either
your father salary is less than 80000 only that case you can get scholarship
best of luck.
24th August 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a 2nd year student of GVMC villupuram.i belongs to open category. my fathers income is 100000 per year. is there any scholarships for me?
2nd October 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYNG SECOND MBBS CAN I GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP ON FRST YEAR MARKS ?
TEL THE SITE NAMES AND SCHOLARSHIPS NAMES PLZZZZZZZZ
1st November 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i am studing in 2nd yr gmc....nd i am a student f reffered batch...m in open category...if i obtain highest marks in 2nd summer examinations....cn i get scholarship ??
nd which 1 ??
12th August 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m 2and year student I haven't fill iocl scholarship last year can I get scholarship from this year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?