8th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MP government college after scoring 65% in MPPET exam?

I am st ctegory student I got 65% in mp pet exam can i want mp govt colleges indore,ujjain,or jablpur so pls reply me.

27th August 2012, 12:56 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get MP government college after scoring 65% in MPPET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am st ctegory student I got 65% in mp pet exam can i want mp govt colleges indore,ujjain,or jablpur so pls reply me.
With 65% in MPPET you have chances of getting admission in government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
However, you must remember that your higher secondary (10+2)’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. Unfortunately you haven't even mentioned that!

For your reference i have mentioned few names of Center Government aided institutions and Government Autonomous and State Government aided institutions where you can seek for admission.

Indian Institute of Technology, Indore
iiti.ac.in

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
www.manit.ac.in

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur
http://www.iiitdmj.ac.in

Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur
http://www.jec-jabalpur.org

Ujjain Engineering College, Ujjain
www.uecu.ac.in
28th May 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get MP government college after scoring 65% in MPPET exam?

Can i get any government engineering college in indore after getting 65% marks in Cbse board exam of class 12 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?