20th April 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get my CPT registration letter online? What is the procedure?

can i get my cpt registration letter from internet download?if yes?,then tell me the procedure of it?

22nd April 2012, 03:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get my CPT registration letter online? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get my cpt registration letter from internet download?if yes?,then tell me the procedure of it?
The registration letter will be sent by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India through posts and there is no provision to download the letter from the official website of the Institute.
Candidates who have not received the registration number yet, may still apply for the common proficiency test through provisional application form and the procedure to apply through the provisional application form is not different then the usual procedure. The only difference would be that the copy of the registration letter will need to sent to the council as soon as it is received by the candidate.
For complete information about the upcoming common proficiency test and application procedure, Click Here.
19th May 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I didnt get my cpt registration letter yet though i have appeared in cpt dec.-2011 exam.Can i get my registration letter now??
31st July 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i passed my cpt in 2011 how can i get my cpt reg date?
20th August 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Please "sir (CRO) leeter give me.my name vimal sharma s/o nandkishor sharma DD.NO 1853002 DISIT.JAIPUR (VILLAGE) jaitpura .pin.code.no.303704
20th August 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Please "sir my name vimal sharma s/o nandkishor sharma ^give me cpt (CRO)2012leeter ::DD.NO.1853002 \\disit.jaipur\\village.jaitpura\\pin.code.no.3037 04
31st August 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i lost my registration letter ... can i get registered myself for IT and OP by giving the attested copy of cpt marksheet????
18th October 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I applied for cpt in March 2009 bt yet i din't receive my registration letter and i filled the exam form nw onl9 fr the paper pencil mode bt due to system i dnw why the date of registratn is nt editable bt my application is succesful so what do i need to do regarding cpt registration date?
15th January 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I had been lost my registration letter,now what I do for getting new registration letter??
15th January 2013, 04:00 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Can I get my CPT registration letter online? What is the procedure?

Quote:
The registration letter will be sent by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India through posts and there is no provision to download the letter from the official website of the Institute.
Candidates who have not received the registration number yet, may still apply for the common proficiency test through provisional application form and the procedure to apply through the provisional application form is not different then the usual procedure. The only difference would be that the copy of the registration letter will need to sent to the council as soon as it is received by the candidate.
For complete information about the upcoming common proficiency test and application procedure, Click Here.
16th February 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

how can i call my new registration letter after rectifying my surname spelling ?
16th February 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i have send application for registration for ca cpt 2013 on 6 feb 2013 through courier . HOW AND WHEN WILL I RECIEVE MY REGISTRATION NUMBER AND STUDY MATERIALS. THEY HAVE ALSO NOT SEND ME CONFIRMATION ABOUT MY APPLICATION THAT THEY HAVE RECIEVED MY APPLICATION.
24th March 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Salil Pachauri. I registered my self for CPT in the month of Feb 2013 and CPT registration acknowledgement no is ACKC11153212. I have dispetched hard copy of registration form by speed post on 25 Feb 2013 but not received any study material nor any confirmation of receipt of hard copy of registration form till now. I have paid fee through debit card. kindly give confirmation of registration.
10th April 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i lost my registration letter . can i get its another copy , what is its procedure ? reg no - 11108p29141
15th April 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i have send application for registration for ca cpt 2013 on 25th march 2013 through courier, i have not received my registration letter yet. is there any other way to get registration letter.
18th April 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS NEERAJ I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CRO NO. IN CPT
22nd April 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is Balivada Pravallika D/o B.S.V.Eswar Rao applied for CPT June ,2013 through Professional Courier vide draft no 130398 for an amount Rs 6700 /- .I have not yet received my registration no.
30th April 2013, 06:57 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

All The details regarding registration process, examination forms, etc. are available in the prospectus and will guide you at every stage.

You may also visit www.icai.org, the official website of ICAI to have all the information including the address of the regional offices, head offices etc.

You can apply for CPT online & offline.

• You can fill up the CPT 2011 examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org
  • You can also obtain the form from the following address:

Additional Secretary (Examinations),
    The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
    ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
    New Delhi – 110 002.

4th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have one doubt about my cpt admit card for june2013 .I gt cpt admit card like provisional admit card.so I have to send my cpt registration letter to icai.but my cpt registration letter is lost.then what I do ?can you send again my cpt registration letter? Kindly help me sir please...
6th June 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR,i got cpt admit card like provisional admit card basis.so i have to send my registration letter.but i have lost my registration letter.then what i do?? i send a request letter to icai on 6/6/2013 for resend another copy of cpt registration letter.how many days will take for receiving registration letter to me?? because i have to send before 21 june 2013.can i get another copy of registraton letter through online . please help me sir...my registration number is SRO0331903 and cpt registration date is 16/7/2010.
5th August 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i take admission in ipc under direct entry scheme now what i have to do first-practical training or orientation&itt
21st October 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

My name Ramprasad meena. My ackc no ACKC11175046. My mob.no 9680926133 . Pls sent my cpt cro no .
12th December 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I din get my resmgistration letter wat i should do i got admit card as provision plz sum 1 help i got regisyration letter through text n my registration num is SR00466786 N REGISTER AT 31 AUG 2013 HLEP ME PLZ
17th December 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i gave 2013 dec cpt exam on provisonal basis.
according to letter sent by icai,i am required to send some documents including photo copy of my cpt registration letter before 21dec.
and i lost my cpt registration letter.so how to send?
how to get new registration letter before 21 dec?please reply fast.
19th December 2013, 12:29 PM
shravani kotapati

Quote:
i gave dec 2013 cpt exam on provisional basis.
according to letter sent by icai, i have to sent my cpt registration letter before 21 dec 2013.
but i lost my registration letter, so how to send?
how to get my cpt registration letter. please reply fast.
so that i can submit it.
19th December 2013, 12:43 PM
aruna mahatrai

Quote:
i gave 2013 dec cpt exam on provisonal basis.
according to letter sent by icai,i am required to send some documents including photo copy of my cpt registration letter before 21dec.
and i lost my cpt registration letter.so how to send?
how to get new registration letter before 21 dec?please reply fast.
my cpt registration number is SRO0479522 and enrollment date is 27-September-2013
18th January 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i got an acknowledgement no. after online registration.now what i have to do to get my registration no.? pls help me as soon as possible
5th March 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i forget to send my 10th class marklist along with my application form and i lose my application
24th March 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my cpt registration form?? Can i get new from the institute??
16th April 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Will u please help to find CRO or registration number from the online letter i have received for CPT??
17th April 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

my name is monika jigyasi and i hve not received cro no for cpt exam june 2014 so plz send my reg.letter. I hve registrated for cpt in march last week by online pay.
24th April 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I submit my form online process.how i know the form will be submited or not.please guide me..
24th April 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm priyanka n i submitted my ca cpt online form .. But i don't get the confirmation of submitting form, please tell me ,how could i know that my form is submitted or not...........
24th April 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm priyanka n i submitted ca cpt online form but i dn't get the confirmation of submitting form ,please tell me that my ca cpt form submitted or not..................
1st June 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ.... TELL ME MY CRO NUMBER,MY EXAM WILL BE HELD 22 JUNE 2014.AND I AM FROM JAIPUR ,RAJASTHAN,INDIA.
NAME:-VINOD SHARMA
FATHER'S NAME:-RAMESH CHAND SHARMA
D.O.B.:-10/11/1996
ADD:-V.PO.-GONER,TEH.-SANGANER,JAIPUR(RAJASTAN)
EXAM FORM SUBMIT DATE:-23/04/14
REGISTRATION DATE:-26/03/2014
EXAM:-JUNE 2014
E MAIL:[email protected]
MO. NUMBER:-8560042658,8003805851
19th June 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have forgot my pin code.. it will be vry thankful if u please help me out..
my name is kotni anshuman
email is [email protected]
mobile no 8895885414
Registration no ERO0213365-CPP
4th July 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have registered for the CPT Examination on 1st April, 2014 but did not received Registration Number till now as per the requirement of ICAI vide its Letter No. 13-CA(Exam)/CPT/June-2014/INL-Roll No.165090, Dtd: 27/06/2014 and my Acknowledgement Number: ACKC11247135... kindly send me Regn number by mail and also by post in the interest of my future career... Thanking you in positive anticipation....
Mail: [email protected]
Cell No: 8897349458
10th July 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get my ipcc registration letter online? What is the procedure?

Quote:
because without it not posssible to clear itt training
19th September 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my name is GOHEL KRISHNAMURTI ANGAMUTU. My registration latter is not received by post and my gmailId is not open so you send my registration letter in this email id [email protected] My registration no. is WRO0540024 and my address is E/4 A ''ANGAMUTU K.'' RAILWAY COLONY,RAILWAY STATION ,PADDHARI-360110 dI.RAJKOT STATE:GUJARAT.
SIR PLEASE SEND MY REGISTRATION LETTER. YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
KRISHNAMURTI.
1st October 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I pawan santosh gurubhaiyye i had applied 2 month ago for CPT but didn't gate my registration number till now so possible to sent me registered number ( Add..maharaja aurangabad
11th October 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am GOHEL KRISHNAMURTI ANGAMUTU.My registration letter is not received by post or gmail. So you send my registrationletter.
8th January 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I m not received my cpt reg. letter. my address-KAMLESH KUMAR SHARMA S/O HANUMAN SHAY SHARMA ,VILL-BARWARA ,TEH-CHOMU VAYA-SAMOD,POST-MHAAR KURDH,MOB-9950804856, DOB-10-07-1998 plz reg. no. sent on my email [email protected]
30th March 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I am not receive registration letter plz post to this address sant devidas soc sarthana jakat naka nere mansarovar soc my name monika dholariya and my numer to ackc11263797 please as soon as possible to post to letter
30th March 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am monika I am registration but not receive letter address 246 sant devidas soc near mansarovar soc sarthana jakatnaka surat 395006 gujrat please as soon as mail to letter my number to ackc11263797
7th April 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir I am Salil Pachauri. I registered my self for CPT in the month of Feb 2013 and CPT registration acknowledgement no is ACKC11153212. I have dispetched hard copy of registration form by speed post on 25 Feb 2013 but not received any study material nor any confirmation of receipt of hard copy of registration form till now. I have paid fee through debit card. kindly give confirmation of registration.
same problm z wid me.....i want 2 aper in d exam fr june 2015. i have alredy filld d form onl9 n had evn made d paymnt thrgh debit card....
i have alredy dispatchd d leter on 28 march..bt stil i havnt got my books ...n al..what shld i do ,,pls help me..
24th April 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

I had registered CPT form on 31st march and had sent printout with CA through speed post and yet not received the registration no only few days are left please help me
28th March 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I have registered to icai and even after one month there is no reply from them ,also i have no proof of it and even email id i have sumbit is wrong ?
Then whats the solution.
16th April 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

ONLINE CPT REGISTRATION DATE IS MISMATCH. HOW TO RECTIFY THE SAME
12th September 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

My name is satyendra rathaur son of Ramveer rathaur. I am registered the CPT form on 21 jun 2017. But till now i have not get my study material after tow month .so i am requested to you to send my books and Email.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?