6th July 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for online registration for CPT online exam? Fee structure for it?

hello !! i am scared whether i get clear in the attempt given by me in june , so could you please help me out in getting the procedure for online registration and how to pursue that? what will be the fee and how to pay it ?

17th July 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for online registration for CPT online exam? Fee structure for it?

what is the complete procedure to register and appear for cpt examination
20th July 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for online registration for CPT online exam? Fee structure for it?

how is online registration done??and what are the fees for it??
2nd August 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of cpt online exam..plz tell......???
6th August 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for online registration?what will be the fee and how to pay?
28th August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO REGISTER FOR CPT EXAM?
PLEASE REPLY SOON.
THANK YOU.
28th August 2011, 10:59 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
You are hereby informed that the Institute is currently in the process of addressing certain technical issues for fulfilling the long felt need of students for augmenting the number of seats/venues for conducting CPT On-line examination.

As soon the issues are resolved, the dates of the CPT On-line examination will be finalized and hosted on our website www.icai.org.

However, CPT paper pencil mode examination will continue to be held in June and December in the normal course.

For fee structure I am sending you a pdf that contains all the information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 10618announ679.pdf(19.6 KB, 111 views)
15th October 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how can i make payment for cpt exam through mastercard
13th April 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wanl to fill my cpt exam form online.please tell me how can i apply & how can i do payment for it
19th February 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have registered for CPT online, paid the fee through credit card and got the acknowlegement no. What is the next step? I am not able to take the printout of registration done.
25th October 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

wht r the fee structure and process of doing ipcc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?