2nd May 2012, 02:15 AM
narenkumar0912

Can I get NIT after scoring 135-138 marks? I am from ST category

Hey In 2012 AIEEE XAM i'm expecting 135-138 marks. I'm also ST categoy. Can I get NIT ????

23rd October 2012, 11:25 PM
vikalp12

Default Re: Can I get NIT after scoring 135-138 marks? I am from ST category

Quote:
Originally Posted by narenkumar0912 View Post
Hey In 2012 AIEEE XAM i'm expecting 135-138 marks. I'm also ST categoy. Can I get NIT ????
Sure u can get admission
24th October 2012, 02:51 AM
siddjain93

Default Re: Can I get NIT after scoring 135-138 marks? I am from ST category

Quote:
Originally Posted by narenkumar0912 View Post
Dear friend,

All India Engineering Entrance Exam is an All India level entrance exam. It is also an National level exam. This exam is considered to be biggest entrance exam compared to any other entrance exam of India. This Exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) once in a year for the selection of candidates for admission in top level institutes of India, NITs, IIITs and various central government funded institutes for B.Tech course.

As we all know that there is very much craze of this exam among the students after IITJEE. AIEEE is a Gateway to your success in top level institutes. There is a big competition in this exam. A large no. of candidates attempt this exam which make it highly competitive.

In order to get good colleges you have to score atleast 200 marks out of 360 if you belong to General Category. But if you belongs to St category then 140 marks in enough for you to get average NITs. With the score of 135-138 marks your rank will be around 70000-80000. So, you can get some low level NITs and some new NITs. You can try for NITs like NIT Silchar, NIT Agartala etc.
1st November 2012, 08:42 PM
narenkumar0912

Talking Re: Can I get NIT after scoring 135-138 marks? I am from ST category

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddjain93 View Post
Dear friend,

All India Engineering Entrance Exam is an All India level entrance exam. It is also an National level exam. This exam is considered to be biggest entrance exam compared to any other entrance exam of India. This Exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) once in a year for the selection of candidates for admission in top level institutes of India, NITs, IIITs and various central government funded institutes for B.Tech course.

As we all know that there is very much craze of this exam among the students after IITJEE. AIEEE is a Gateway to your success in top level institutes. There is a big competition in this exam. A large no. of candidates attempt this exam which make it highly competitive.

In order to get good colleges you have to score atleast 200 marks out of 360 if you belong to General Category. But if you belongs to St category then 140 marks in enough for you to get average NITs. With the score of 135-138 marks your rank will be around 70000-80000. So, you can get some low level NITs and some new NITs. You can try for NITs like NIT Silchar, NIT Agartala etc.
sorry to say bro but you are absolutely wrong.............
my AIR is 41546 and my Category rank is 183
Now I'm studying in NIT Rourkela
My Branch is Mechanical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?