21st June 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?

sir
i belong to general category and i have scored 147 marks in jee mains and expecting about 82 percent in 12th mp board & i am expecting 135 in jee advance .will I get a good NIT, IIT or should I drop this year.

7th May 2015, 12:07 AM
tyson helper

Default Re: Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?

you have cleared the jee mains examination with 147 marks and expecting 135 in advance you can get a NIT easily.As per my choice drop the year if you are confident about it.Don't waste your time you have to put all your efforts in your studies and if you can do this then dropping a year can be a good choice.
9th May 2015, 12:06 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i belong to general category and i have scored 147 marks in jee mains and expecting about 82 percent in 12th mp board & i am expecting 135 in jee advance .will I get a good NIT, IIT or should I drop this year.

It Seems that you will surely get NIT Bhopal also called MANIT. If you belongs to SC/St then your chances are Quite high for getting IIT or NIT. Since, the marks you are expecting is quite enough to get in NIT Bhopal.
23rd September 2015, 09:55 AM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?

You can get an NIT at your score but certainly not a good NIT.Also your score in JEE Advanced is not enough for you to get a seat in any IIT for any stream.
I think you can do either of 2 things from here on:
1.Take admission in a deemed university like BITS,MIT,SRM provided you gave their entrance exam and scored well there.
2.Take a drop of 1 year and give the JEE again.
As your score in the 1st attempt is good I think 1 more year of hard work may get you a seat in IIT but for that you will have to work really very hard.
29th September 2015, 07:24 PM
gokul ka raja

You can get addmission in NIT with this marks in jee main exam and you expecting good marks in advance also. But for IIT addmission it is not satisfying score.
To confirm your seat I IIT YOU can give more efforts for for your seat.
5th June 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into any college with 147 marks in paper 2 (B. Architecture) of the JEE Main 2018?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?