26th January 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?

From where i am now,an under developed nation,Cameroon,no government institution offers this undergraduate course.With this great passion burning in me, I had to start with Chemistry in the undergraduate.This does not still satisfy me because i feel frustrated studying what i never intended;
- Can i be given an opportunity (by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering abroad?
- How do i go ahead to acquire such an opportunity?

Please I will like to let you know that my parents slept to eternity long ago.
Therefore should I deliver any hidden virtue deposited in me,I must stick to a covenant helper. I see you in this category.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get financial aid to study M.Tech(Software Engineering) in Galgotias University? -- [New]
  2. How to avail scholarship to study abroad?
  3. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  4. What should I do to study in Abroad after B.Sc IT? Documents required to avail scholarship?
  5. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  6. How to get scholarship to study further in VLSI design field in abroad?
  7. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  8. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  9. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  10. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
  12. Is it beneficial for a girl to opt Chemical Engineering course? Why most people avoid it? Jobs opportunities in India and Abroad?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
  15. How can i study Software Engineering in abroad with scholarship?
  16. Is there any chance to study BS in Abroad with scholarship for an ST student?
  17. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  18. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
19th June 2011, 08:21 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?

if you study in abroad you write an GRE and GMAT entrance exam for studying in US and UK countries. you want a scholarship details visit
www.scholarshipindia.com
27th February 2012, 06:10 PM
priyanka_22

Lightbulb Re: Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From where i am now,an under developed nation,Cameroon,no government institution offers this undergraduate course.With this great passion burning in me, I had to start with Chemistry in the undergraduate.This does not still satisfy me because i feel frustrated studying what i never intended;
- Can i be given an opportunity (by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering abroad?
- How do i go ahead to acquire such an opportunity?

Please I will like to let you know that my parents slept to eternity long ago.
Therefore should I deliver any hidden virtue deposited in me,I must stick to a covenant helper. I see you in this category.

Dear ,

As far as your query is concerned, you must appear in GRE for pursuing MS in chemical engineering.

Once you get the score of GRE and for chemical engg. if the score is above 90 as it is calculated out of 120 now a days then you will probably receive good scholarship from the US universities itself.

Would suggest you to approach US or Canada instead of UK or else reasons being there is very less trend or chances of getting good scholarship and r not that good.

Secondly, you get TR and PR after admissions which are paid to you every sem. there which depends on your performance but that amount is also very good enough.

Now , you also have option of Loan from Bank for Higher Education Abroad but
hope you don't require it.

Best Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?