5th September 2015, 11:34 AM
barsha kishor singh

Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?

I am an engineering 1st year student in aicte aprooved college and after engineering l want to do m.tech by scholarship in abroad for that I don't know anything about the colleges .which college gives scholarship ,through which exam &what are the eligibility .please give me information about these things so that I can make my moto for future study's

6th September 2015, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsha kishor singh View Post
I am an engineering 1st year student in aicte aprooved college and after engineering l want to do m.tech by scholarship in abroad for that I don't know anything about the colleges .which college gives scholarship ,through which exam &what are the eligibility .please give me information about these things so that I can make my moto for future study's
If you should qualify in GRE exam then you will get good college in abroad for M.S course.

List of the best university for MS course:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?