1st November 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study M.Tech(Software Engineering) in Galgotias University?

Please let me know that is Galgotias University provide financial aid for M.Tech students? I am interested to study M.Tech course in the specialization of Software Engineering. So, I can get any financial aid?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?
  2. Can I study MS in Germany with financial aid if secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. Financial aid available for M.Sc(Engineering) course in Aarhus University for International students?
  4. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  5. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  6. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  7. Can I get financial aid of Rs. 50-60 Lacs by Government to study MBBS?
  8. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
  9. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Astrophysics) in Michigan State University? Course structure of this course?
  10. Can I get financial aid to study B.Tech by ICFAI University? Fee structure of this course?
  11. Financial Aid of Princeton University for International students for undergraduate courses? How to approach?
  12. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  13. How can i avail 100% scholarship for studying Ph.D?
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether a candidate can get financial aid to study in 1st standard by St. Xavier's School? -- [New]
  16. How much rank is required for OBC candidates to take admission in Galgotia for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can we get any short of financial aid to continue studies under management quota?
  18. How can I study M.Phil in America with financial aid? Qualification required for this?
3rd November 2016, 12:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study M.Tech(Software Engineering) in Galgotias University?

Yes, you can apply for scholarship program in your M.Tech, you should however try to score well in your GATE examination and should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to avail the scholarship. If you fulfill the criteria, you can very much avail financial aid in term of scholarship.
3rd November 2016, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study M.Tech(Software Engineering) in Galgotias University?

You can apply for education loan at the nearest bank branch for studying M.Tech from a recognized university and institute. You can apply at any PSU and also at leading private banks on a prescribed format.

Hence, just secure admission at university or institute and apply for education based on your admission documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?