9th August 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational requirement for Assistant Grade (Technical post)?

I have done B.Sc in Home Science. Can I apply for Assistant grade (Technical post)? Or, do I need any further educational qualification? If yes, then what I have to study now?

22nd June 2023, 02:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirement for Assistant Grade (Technical post)?

Educational qualification

*Those who have graduate degree either in Agriculture or Botany/Biotechnology/ Zoology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Food science .
*Those who have B.Tech degree in Food Science and Technology / Biotechnology / food science from any recognised board or any institution that is approved by All India Council for Technical Education are all eligible to apply.
*The candidates should have the proper documents that prove their Indian citizenship.
*The maximum age limit is 27 years for unreserved category.
30th June 2023, 05:52 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Default Re: What is the educational requirement for Assistant Grade (Technical post)?

The educational requirements for the Assistant Grade (Technical post) can vary depending on the specific organization or government department that is hiring. Generally, such technical positions may require a certain level of technical knowledge or specialized skills.

To get a clearer understanding of the educational requirements for the Assistant Grade (Technical post), it is important to refer to the official job notification or advertisement issued by the specific organization or government department. The job notification will provide detailed information about the educational qualifications, technical skills, and any other specific requirements needed for the position.

It is recommended to regularly check the official websites of the respective government departments, employment portals, or newspapers for the latest job notifications and updates related to Assistant Grade (Technical) positions. Additionally, you may also reach out to the organization's recruitment or human resources department for further clarification on the educational requirements for a specific job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?