17th June 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get placed in IBM, TCS, Infosys, Accenture with 58.6% in 12th standard

Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing my b-tech degree in E.C.E with 7.1 CGPA upto 5th sem,and secure 71.2% in 10th std,and 58.6% in 12th std.
(according to cbse criteria, taking best of 5 subjects excluding maths i have 63.2%,but if i take maths its coming 58.6%,so is it compulsory to include maths in cv?)
I will be greatly pleased if you kindly help me out.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
Sumit Ghosh.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  2. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  3. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  6. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS? -- [New]
  7. Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  9. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  10. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  11. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  12. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  13. Will I get qualified for companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM after scoring 8.5 CGPA with 59.9% in 12th?
  14. Can I get placed in IBM, TCS, Infosys, Accenture with 58.6% in 12th standard
  15. Am I eligible for Placement in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and Apple having secured 63% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 75% in B,Tech?
  16. Will I get a job in TCS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, Dell, HP after scoring 61% in B.Tech, 78% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  17. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?
  18. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
18th June 2013, 07:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placed in IBM, TCS, Infosys, Accenture with 58.6% in 12th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing my b-tech degree in E.C.E with 7.1 CGPA upto 5th sem,and secure 71.2% in 10th std,and 58.6% in 12th std.
(according to cbse criteria, taking best of 5 subjects excluding maths i have 63.2%,but if i take maths its coming 58.6%,so is it compulsory to include maths in cv?)
I will be greatly pleased if you kindly help me out.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
Sumit Ghosh.

IBM, TCS, Infosys, Accenture - List of this companies are top in India also they have good market in all over world.

I have discussed the eligibility criteria of mentioned companies.Now compare your no with the eligibility criteria of above companies.

INFOSYS AND IBM

Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,MCA , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 65% marks are applicable for IFOSYS and IBM recruitment.

TCS ,ACCENTURE

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , MCA , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 60% marks are applicable for TCS and ACCENTURE recruitment.

The Additional criteria are-

Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.
Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.
Maximum2 years gap in career are eligible.

Your 12th standard marks is not above 60% so you are not applicable for any recruitment of above mentioned companies .

One Important thing about your query , if you calculated your 12th standard marks without mathematics then your engineering degree have no value because 12th standard subject mathematics and Physics must be compulsory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?