6th April 2012, 07:23 PM
Gitanjali Chandel

Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?

I wanted to know about the Accenture, TCS, INFOSYS offcampus drive for 2012 batch..
plz tell me...
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Off-campus drives conducted by Accenture and Infosys?
  2. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  3. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog? -- [New]
  4. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  5. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida?
  6. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  7. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E?
  9. When Accenture, TCS and Infosys will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech graduate?
  10. Summer Training in Infosys, Accenture and TCS, Pune for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  11. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  12. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  14. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  15. When I can attendoff campus drives? How can I get information about it?
  16. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  17. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
15th June 2012, 09:31 PM
astha.gautam

Default Re: Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?

can i directly apply on tcs career portal....i am MCA student and having....10th-62%,12th-69.6%,BCA-73%,in MCA i scored 72.58 till 5th sem....my result is awaited ....
plz inform me soon...my email id is.. [email protected]
25th February 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?

when will be the off campus placement drives held by accenture ,infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?