14th October 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get promoted to BSc General if failed in BSc(Physics) 2nd year?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc Physics and failed in 2nd year. But, I am passed in General subject which is Mathematics and Computer Science. So, can I get promoted to 3rd year in BSc with General?

28th December 2022, 03:29 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I get promoted to BSc General if failed in BSc(Physics) 2nd year?

This will totally depend on the university that you are affiliated to as some university may allow you to cary forward with your Ciriculum and also along with that you can clear your ATKT subjects , but in some university if you have failed more subjects than first you will have to clear the following and later than you will be allowed to proceed firther
3rd January 2023, 12:27 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get promoted to BSc General if failed in BSc(Physics) 2nd year?

Dear candidate,

You need to clear all subject for getting promoted in 3rd year.
You can fill form and can attempt Improvement paper in Physics.
Unless you clear all subject with gracing marks your final passed marks sheet will not be generated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?