10th June 2016, 12:15 PM
cv242632

Is it possible for me to move to 3rd year diploma after having 4 backlogs in 2nd year mechanical?

Sir/Mam,

I have 4 backlog in 2nd year mechanical. Diploma may I proceed to 3Rd year? Please reply sir? What should I do now if am not able to proceed further? How can I move to 3rd year without any issues? Hoping to get the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in USA having 2 backlogs in EEE Diploma?
  3. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  4. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
  5. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  6. Transfer of diploma college from one to another college -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which colleges of Pune can I get admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get a seat in IIT after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  9. What is the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission? I am a diploma mechanical engineering 3rd year student
  10. can I get admission from 3rd year production diploma to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  11. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  12. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  13. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  14. Is there any policy in bank where they can reject my education loan if I have 3 backlogs in 2nd year?
  15. How can I make the best use of the additional year(Gap Year)?
  16. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  17. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  18. Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma
10th June 2016, 03:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to move to 3rd year diploma after having 4 backlogs in 2nd year mechanical?

Yes, it is possible for you to pursue 3rd year Diploma course even if you have 4 backlogs in your 2nd year Diploma course. You can clear the backlogs by appearing in Supplementary examinations before completion of your Diploma course.

The main thing you need to remember is that you are allowed to pursue 3rd year of Diploma course only if you have required number of credits from first year onwards to promote to third year else, you will be detained and you need to pursue second year of Diploma course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you stated that you have only four backlogs in second year of Diploma course, so, you will have sufficient number of credits to promote to third year of Diploma course. So, you can pursue 3rd year of Diploma course without any problem and I suggest you to clear your backlogs as soon as possible before completion of your Diploma course.
9th June 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to move to 3rd year diploma after having 4 backlogs in 2nd year mechanical?

Sir/Mam, I have 6 backlog in 2nd year IT. Diploma may I proceed to 3Rd year? Please reply sir? What should I do now if am not able to proceed further? How can I move to 3rd year without any issues? Hoping to get the answer soon.
7th December 2021, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have 5 backlogs can I enter 3rd year
11th December 2021, 01:46 AM
GuriraZoe

Yes, you must to move to 3rd year Diploma in Mechanical.
You can clear your all 2nd year backlogs threw supplementary exam before 6th semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?