4th April 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Will I be promoted to 2nd year B.Sc if I failed in 3 subjects of 1st year?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc course and I have completed my 1st year but I failed in 3 subjects so I want to know will I be promoted to 2nd year B.Sc if I failed in 3 subjects of 1st year? Please answer as soon as possible.

5th April 2017, 08:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be promoted to 2nd year B.Sc if I failed in 3 subjects of 1st year?

Yes, you will be promoted to 2nd year B.Sc. even if you have failed in 3 subjects of first year B.Sc. course. You can clear your failed subjects before completion of your three years B.Sc. course. You need to appear in supplementary examinations conducted by your respective college/ university in order to clear your failed subjects of 1st year B.Sc. course.
5th April 2017, 04:51 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be promoted to 2nd year B.Sc if I failed in 3 subjects of 1st year?

Yes. You can pursue your 2nd year of B.Sc course though you have failed in 3 subjects in your 1st year of B.Sc course.

Generally there would be supplementary exams after a few months of the announcement of result.

I am not sure if you have attended supplementary exams or not. If not, please apply for supplementary exams and try to clear your backlogs.

If you are not able to clear even in supplementary exams, you can take the exam again a year after along with your juniors regular exams.

But it would be difficult for you to prepare for both 2nd year and 1st year subjects. So, better to clear in supplementary exams itself.

If you get low scores even after good attempt, you can apply for revaluation or re-correction.

I don't the reasons behind your backlogs. But one thing I want to tell you is that, it would become a problem for you with your backlogs when you go for job opportunities.

So, clear all the subjects in the 1st attempt itself for your 2nd and 3rd year of B.Sc course.
24th June 2018, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

If I failed in PCM in bsc 1st year in MGS University can I will promoted in 2nd year? How can I clear my failed subjects by giving supplementary exams?
29th June 2018, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir if we failed in two subject (chemistry and mathematics) in bsc 1st year 2018 so I want to know that will I promote in 2nd year of bsc
23rd July 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Will I be promoted to 2nd year bsc if I failed in honours subjects of 1st year
29th November 2018, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

If I failed only my honours part 1 paper then is it possible to choose general stream in 2nd year? Not need to reappear in 1st year examination?
29th November 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to promote as a general candidate student if I get fail marks in the honours paper 1 only? In Calcutta University..
23rd January 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am BA General student (CU) i'am failed in 3 subjects from few marks..will i'll able to give second year exam..from now it has been semester
30th May 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm inter student of 1st year if I fail in 5 subject can I change my clg to take admission in 2nd year
5th June 2019, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Will i promoted to 2nd year because in first year i only clear one subject and all practical clear so please reply ASAP
28th June 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

B.sc 1st semisatr 2 sub back sir second year la admition bhetl ka
28th June 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Will i be promoted to 2 year B.sc if I failed in 2 subjects (mathematics and physics ) theory paper and clear one subject and all practical of 1 year ?
1st July 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I be promoted to b.sc 3rd year, if failed in 2 subjects(,physics & chemistry)!???
1st August 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Do I repeat 1st year if I fail all four subjects
4th August 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I will promote 2nd year and fail in 1 st so what can I do please tell me..
13th August 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What if I have to repeat my bsc 1st year after failed, how to repeat it, what's its preparation and what about practicals.
21st September 2019, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

When i promoted in one paper of honours in ba part one then i will give both paper exam
26th September 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, when i fail in B.Sc. 1 year, than I get admission in B.A. can it possible please reply me quickly.
2nd October 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in final year if I get failed in 3 subjects of b.com 2nd year exams by Delhi university of sol
11th October 2019, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Will i be promoted to second year of bsc if I failed in one subject of 1st year.
24th November 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I promoted in 4th semester when will i do promoted exam
30th November 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

If we get fail in one subject after we get clear in other semester wt will be final year result i mean after clearing also will get result as fail? Plz answer my question
17th December 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am fail in four subject in bsc mdsu university in pcm can I give exam for 2nd and 3rd year for bsc mdsu university
10th October 2021, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

I think you can if college give you a formal letter but they will charge some extra fee.
18th June 2022, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in second year Bsc all subjects will i get admission to third year bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?