30th August 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get provisional admission at BITS Pilani?

i dont get my results until august( international board)
so wondering whether i can get conditional admission(where forecast grades are used for admission and compared with my results when they arrive) as i dont want to waste a year to apply for bits

also what other colleges provide conditional admissios

15th June 2013, 09:59 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Can I get provisional admission at BITS Pilani?

Before counselling at BITs Pilani you must provide them class 12th result otherwise they will cancel your admission.If you have scored good marks in BITSAT exam then provide them 12th class result or copy of result if original is not available so that they will shortlist you for counselling.BITs has campuses at following places-

Pilani
Goa
Hyderabad
Dubai

It is offering admission in following engineering branches-

Mechanical
Civil
Computer
Electrical and electronics
Electronics and communication
Manufacturing
Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?