19th December 2011, 06:35 PM
ankur191

Can I get question paper of Sub inspector exam of last 5 years?

can i get question of susbinspector exams of last 5 year...please send to me the papers

19th December 2011, 11:27 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get question paper of Sub inspector exam of last 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur191 View Post
can i get question of susbinspector exams of last 5 year...please send to me the papers

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SUB - INSPECTOR ( SI ) - SSC CPO

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SSC CPO ( Sub Inspector ) in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the tentative syllabus of the exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam...

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers it won't help you much for your preparation.. instead try to find out the pattern of questions followed in the exam by referring the previous year papers and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Try to buy those books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Learn the value of hard work by working hard."
Attached Files
File Type: zip SSC CPO.zip(39.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf SSC CPO syllabus ( tentative ).pdf(15.9 KB, 81 views)
File Type: zip SSC-CPO.zip(44.9 KB, 32 views)
31st July 2012, 08:12 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Default Re: Can I get question paper of Sub inspector exam of last 5 years?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SUB - INSPECTOR ( SI ) - SSC CPO

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SSC CPO ( Sub Inspector ) in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the tentative syllabus of the exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam...

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers it won't help you much for your preparation.. instead try to find out the pattern of questions followed in the exam by referring the previous year papers and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Try to buy those books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..
24th January 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir.....!!! Am TN POLICE..... i need last 5yr qstn paper for SI... so thts y... plz help me.... Viji Tamilarasan 9543750121@ g mail. Com..... this is my ID .... anythng can say this ID..... thank u sir.....!!!!
24th January 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir...!!! Am Tamilarasan TN Police.... i need last 5yr SI questn paper.... if u say sommthng plz send this ID ..... Tamilarasan33@g mail. Com.... thank u sir....!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?