27th September 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i get scholarship on the basis of 12th marks? I am studying B.E first year having electronics engineering course

Nw i am studying BE first year, having course electronics engineering at VIT Pune. Can i get scholership on basis of my 12 th marks? And can i get better job from NIIT after my BE graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship in the second year of MBBS course on the basis of marks achieved in the first year?
  2. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  3. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to apply for scholarship on 12th basis for B.Com 2nd year student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for scholarship in Chennai for Guwahati domicile student?
  6. When can I get scholarship if secured 80% in 12th and now studying B.Tech?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to get scholarship for studying in United States of America?
  8. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  9. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college? -- [New]
  10. How can I join Air Force while studying engineering final year
  11. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  12. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  13. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  14. Can I get scholarship now pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course having scored 91% in 12th class with Commerce stream?
  15. How to get scholarship to do Engineering with 9.4 CGPA in 10th grade?
  16. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  17. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  18. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?