27th September 2012, 10:38 AM
Sharaddha Ainapure

Can I get a good job in NIIT after completion of B.E? I am studying B.E 1st year

Now i am studying BE 1st year, with having course electronics engineering, in VIT pune. So can i get scholership ? And most important that, can i get better job from NIIT after copletion of my BE?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  2. CCNA from NIIT will get me a good job with decent salary? -- [New]
  3. How to get a job in Railways after studying B.Tech 1st year? Qualification necessary for the job?
  4. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  5. Can I get good Job after completion of BCA course? What qualities do I need to have for this?
  6. Should I opt for job or go for further studies after completion of my engineering in CSE?
  7. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  8. What are the jobs available after completion of degree 1st year?
  9. Which type of job is suitable for me if I am studying 1st year civil?
  10. Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?
  11. Job opportunities after JAVA course from NIIT after completing B.Tech with 59.63%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a good government job if I am physically disabled? I am studying in B.Com and company secretary
  13. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  14. Will I get a job in software company? I am going to join in 1st year MSc
  15. Can i get scholarship on the basis of 12th marks? I am studying B.E first year having electronics engineering course
  16. How can I get a job before completion of B.Tech EEE course
  17. Can I get defence engineering job after studying Civil Engineering? I am interested to do a job in Defence
  18. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?