13th July 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains and 85% in intermediate board

sir i got 54 marks in jee mains and 85% in intermiate board can i get seat in nit

31st May 2015, 02:41 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains and 85% in intermediate board

No, you cannot wait to get the admission in the NIT by scoring only 54 marks in the JEE Mains. JEE examination is conducted every year by the CBSE. The examination is conducted in online as well as online based and conducted in two stages.

Every year about 15 lakhs students appear for the examination to make their dream of pursuing the B.tech from the IIT, NIT etc make true. But only few thousand students make it true.

The 1,50,000 candidates who qualifies in the JEE Mains are eligible for the Advance stage and there top 10,000 students who qualifies in the Advance are eligible for the IIT and after that candidates upto the rank of 40,000 are eligible for the NIT.

As your JEE Mains score is 54 that means you have not qualified if you belong to General , OBC but if you are SC/ST candidate your score is not so good to make it to the NIT.

So you do the preparation if you want to get the admission in NIT and crack the entrance test next year.

For more updates for examination pattern and syllabus visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?