31st March 2011, 05:54 PM
Naren X singh

Can I get space technology course for M.Tech in IITs after scoring 45 in GATE?

Hi,
My Gate score is 45, is there chaces to get Space Technogy for M Tech in any of the IITs.

Naren X Singh

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I apply after scoring 40.33 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in any of the IITs?
  2. Any chance for IITs after scoring 27 marks/100 in OBC and AIR of 414, GATE score-295? Which course should I opt in IITs?
  3. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs? -- [New]
  4. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  5. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  6. How will I get the application form for this year M.Tech?
  7. Can I get into IITs after scoring 57 to 63 in GATE? How much rank can I expect?
  8. How to get into M.Tech in top 7 IITs through GATE?
  9. What should I do to pursue M.Tech from IIT? I am doing B.E from Rewa MP
  10. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  11. What to do to get admission into ISRO?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is PEC Chandigarh a good option to pursue M.Tech in Electronics?
  15. Procedure to get enrolled for M.Tech Mechanical course degree? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  16. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  17. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  18. Where to get admission for MTech in GPS Without gate score?
15th April 2011, 10:38 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get space technology course for M.Tech in IITs after scoring 45 in GATE?

hii you can , go with ISRO too.
9th August 2011, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get space technology course for M.Tech in IITs after scoring 45 in GATE?

I'm studying B.TECH 3rd year, E.E.E branch. I want to become an astronaut. M.TECH(SPACE TECHNOLOGY) is also one way to reach my goal
15th June 2012, 03:04 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get space technology course for M.Tech in IITs after scoring 45 in GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naren X singh View Post
Hi,
My Gate score is 45, is there chaces to get Space Technogy for M Tech in any of the IITs.

Naren X Singh
Hi

Space Technology is one of the most esteem courses in the market and there are not many colleges who offer this course.
In fact not even all the IIT's offer this course. So I would rather recommend you to take up the Aeronautical Engineering.

Most of the cases the Aeronautical Engineering higher studies are called the Space Researches and Technology.

Your 45 marks are way too less for you to get admission in any of the IIT'S FOR ANY M.Tech program. SO this year you CANNOT apply for it. However I would suggest you that you prepare well and then again sit for the GATE exam.

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This is the entrance exam for the M.Tech in IIT's and also for the PSU recruitments.
Then you can take up M.Tech in AEROSPACE Engineering about which you can get knowledge HERE !

To know about the top M.Tech colleges in India, Please Click Here

Then you can apply for all the top space centers in the world like NASA, ISRO, etc..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?