24th March 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How will I get the application form for this year M.Tech?

Please tell me how will I get the aaplication form for M.Tech-2012?

25th March 2012, 12:41 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How will I get the application form for this year M.Tech?

Hello friend you can take up the GATE exam form from the Respective GATE exam websites through sending up the post and collect by sending up the D.D to the concerned department or you can also get the application form from the banks some times like the STATE BANK OF INDIA or any other banks they will specify.

GATE EXAM application form offline is 1000.

GATE EXAM application form online will be 800 .

GATE is an all india level exam conducted by the one of the IITs/IISC every year to fill the mtech seats,you need to qualify GATE exam to get an seat in mtech exam.

If you clear the exam you will also get an good stipend of about 12000 per month from the MHRD, for the two complete years there is very high demand for the Mtech graduates.

Best colleges for Mtech are,

1.INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.

2.INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE.

3.NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.

4.RVCE.

5.SJCE.

6.PES.

7.PESIT.
17th November 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How will I get the application form for this year M.Tech?

In andra pradesh there have no providing the scholarship/stipen for other state if qualify gate exam. how to get the stipen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?