10th November 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and eligibility to pursue MBA or MSc?

If one has to pursue MBA or MSc. in hospitality than what is the procedure and eligibility. I completed HM in 2002 from IHMCT Kovalam.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and courses available for pursue MBA in Shipping? What is the procedure for the same?
  2. Procedure to be followed to become a CA after MBA?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?
  4. Carrer options after B.Sc(Hons.) in chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  6. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  7. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  8. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student? -- [New]
  10. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  11. Procedure to pursue 1 year MBA course from Lucknow or Varanasi?
  12. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  13. why should one pursue an MBA degree?
  14. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  15. Eligibility for TNPSC after MBA?
  16. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  17. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
16th February 2016, 01:19 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure and eligibility to pursue MBA or MSc?

To get admission in the MBA course you will have to give entrance exam conducted for the admission in MBA.

You can only get admission on the basis of your rank in the entrance exam conducted for the MBA course.

The eligibility for the MBA is :

1- Minimum 45% marks in graduations courses.
2- Age relaxation for the sc/st candidates is of five years.
3- Good communications skills.
4- For general category students the percentage requires is 50% in graduations or its equivalents.

Entrance exams for MBA :

CAT - Common Admission Test by IIMs.
MAT - Management Aptitude Test by AIMA.
XAT - MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur.
JMET - Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs.
SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP).
ATMA - AIMS Test for Management Admission.
MAHcET-Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test.
FMS - Faculty of Management Studies.
IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test
IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test .
GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test.

In the same manner you will have to fill a form for the M.Sc course. But for admission in M.Sc course you need have to give any entrance exam. Seats are allocated only on the basis of your marks in graduation degree.

Because Job opportunities are available in so many field after completions of MBA from any reputed college of India,so I will suggest you to go for the MBA course only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?