20th June 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer into good college of Mumbai University for 2nd year?

I'm doing fybba from SMU , can i transfer into some good college of mumbai university in 2nd year? Transfer from smu to mumbai university in 2nd year

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University?
  3. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
  4. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  5. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  6. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  7. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  8. How to transfer to B.Com 2nd year from FM University to another college in Kolkata
  9. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  10. How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?
  11. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  13. Can I transfer from one college to another college after 2nd year?
  14. How to transfer from North Maharashtra University to Mumbai University
  15. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  16. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  17. Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?
  18. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
11th July 2015, 11:44 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get transfer into good college of Mumbai University for 2nd year?

See, there is no provision that you cannot gt transferred to a university or a college from any university or a college. You can definitely get transferred through lateral entry.
But since you have not mentioned the complete details so i would to tell you that only the same course transfer is possible.

Now coming to your question, it is very much possible to be transferred from SMU to the Mumbai university in the 2nd year if-

- there are some lateral entry seats available in the university

- you fulfill the criteria for the lateral entry scheme

- Either there will be some sort of an entrance exam or interview for the same. You will have to pass any of the two to be eligible for that sear.
3rd August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get transfer into good college of Mumbai University for 2nd year?

Can change my college after 1st year of bcom from autonomous college to University college?
16th October 2020, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a lateral tranfer to a good mumbai university from IIS university jaipur? My course is BA hons Psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?