26th January 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I give 1 subject exam after passing 12th?

hello sir/mam,i had passed 12th in 2009 with PCB..n m currently persuing bca and i need MATHS for doing mca from a good university can i give this exam of just one subject from nios?

26th January 2012, 11:15 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give 1 subject exam after passing 12th?

Hi Dear

No that is not possible
you can not give one exam after passing all
the papers in 12th...

So you go for another subject to study and settle your future.....

Here i will give you a chart for your future planning over study

Good Luck.......
26th January 2012, 11:16 PM
Dilip Bista

You need to reappear all the papers of class 12 , so that they can issue you an NIOS 12 passed certificate . incase you need any information you caqn log on to the official website http://www.nos.org

All the best.
27th January 2012, 01:06 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not do that. there is no such rule.

And the most important question is why would you do this? You are pursuing BCA, so you are absolutely eligible for MCA, even though you did not have maths in 12th.

Here, look at the eligibility criteria for MCA for most of the colleges in INDIA.

Any graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering or any approved University) is eligible to apply.

Candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation.

B.C.A. qualified candidates can also pursue M.C.A. because BCA had mathematics for 1 year in their course.

Admission to this course is generally done through various MCA entrance tests.

Most institutes conduct their own MCA entrance tests but there are also some centralized entrance tests for MCA.
AIMCET (all India entrance of MCA) is one such MCA entrance test.

The syllabus of the Master of Computer Applications (MCA) entrance exams comprises Mental Ability, English Comprehension and Mathematics of 12th standard.

While most of the MCA entrance tests have objective questions, some universities follow a mixed pattern of objective, short-answer, and long-answer types of questions.

Some Institutes also conduct group discussion and an interview for getting admission.

Is everything clear...don't worry, you are eligible for MCA!
9th April 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th frn cbse board in 2011. i want to give improvement through nios on demand examination. in how many subjects i can give improvement?
31st May 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th from isce board in 2012. i want to give improvement exam as i secured less than 45% marks in p c m each. please help
16th June 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilip Bista View Post
You need to reappear all the papers of class 12 , so that they can issue you an NIOS 12 passed certificate . incase you need any information you caqn log on to the official website http://www.nos.org

All the best.
Thanks
14th July 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th by biology..now I want do 12th by math...can it possible...plz help me
9th September 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

i passed my 12th class from cbse but i failed in physics exam can i give the physics exam from nios
30th December 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

hello mam/sir i wanna know somthng i have passed my 12th from nios wd science but i hv faild in physics but i am passed in other 5 subject nd got a passing certificate too from nios ..so wich course i can do plzz help me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?