6th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Raj Padwani

What are the chances for further studies in Gujarat after passing 12th in Science subject with 63%?

I have recently passed H.S.C. in Science subject(biology) with 63 percentage, Now where are chances for further study in gujarat? plz. give me all details...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  2. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  3. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  4. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  5. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  6. Placements available after passing T.Y.BSc from Gujarat College?
  7. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  8. How many courses are available in Gujarat after passing 12th science(Biology group)?
  9. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  10. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I am studying 12th science
  11. Is there any chance for higher studies without passing 10th?
  12. How to take admission in DAICT after passing 12th science in Gujarat board? Minimum requirements to get admission?
  13. What is the relationship between social studies and social science? -- [New]
  14. Chances of further studies and career after passing Madhyamik with 50%?
  15. How many courses are available in Gujarat after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any college for CS studies in Gujarat? I have completed 10th with B2 grade
  17. What are the chances to join Army after passing 12th?
  18. Courses available in Gujarat Forensic Science Institute, Gandhinagar for 12th Science student?
19th January 2012, 01:10 AM
Dilip Bista

Default Re: What are the chances for further studies in Gujarat after passing 12th in Science subject with 63%?

Thank you for writing to us .As you have recently completed your class 12 standard ,you can pursue higher education in any of the subject of your choice and it will help you to get a good job in the future .try and find out a good college near to your place which offers b.sc course and enroll yourself.All the best.
19th January 2012, 04:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances for further studies in Gujarat after passing 12th in Science subject with 63%?

If you have completed your 10+2 in Science (Biology) then you can pursue your B.Sc in Biology i.e Botany (Ecology, Plant Biodiversity, Medical Plants, Physiology, Ornamental plants, Horticulture), Micro Biology, Zoology, Bio-chemistry, Bio-technology etc as major subjects. from any recognized university. You will have a good career prospect once you complete your B.Sc and study further and complete M.SC or even Phd. There are enormous job prospect in India at present for Biologist professionals.

Follow the link mentioned below you will get the details of all the colleges affiliated under Gujarat University.
http://www.gujaratuniversity.org.in/web/WebScience.asp

Also find attached the Ordinance and Regulation and Subject Combination Details for B.SC from Gujarat University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ordinances and Regulations B_Sc.pdf(177.0 KB, 153 views)
20th January 2012, 02:19 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Marks required for bio medical:

>>you must choose the biology subject in 11 th and 12 th standard to get into the bio medical course.

>>you must get atleast 80% of marks in the 10+2 exam to get the bio medical engineering in a good college.

>>today there is a great scope for bio medical engineers.

>>there are lot of freshers taking this group and a great salary is expected.
20th January 2012, 02:34 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

ou have to get atleast 60% in biology also aggregate in 12th
more marks you get more better college you will get
13th May 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i have pass 12 sciance with 77 % so plz tel me What are the chances for further studies in Gujarat
20th May 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for taking admission in agriculture and how many fields are there in agriculture?
21st May 2016, 04:12 PM
raghav59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Padwani View Post
I have recently passed H.S.C. in Science subject(biology) with 63 percentage, Now where are chances for further study in gujarat? plz. give me all details...
Hey Raj,
You can take admission in any of your interested college as you are eligible to take admission in most of the colleges. Some in-demand courses would be B.tech Biotech, Food technology or simply B.Sc. I would also suggest you to look out of Gujrat to get some best colleges also. Some colleges Christ college, CU shah, Lovely Professional University to consider.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?