26th July 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I give CLAT after passing 3rd year? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year

I am student of b.com 2nd year, i want to do LLB after b.com, plz tell me can i give clat after my 3rd year with age 20+

27th July 2014, 11:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CLAT after passing 3rd year? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of b.com 2nd year, i want to do LLB after b.com, plz tell me can i give clat after my 3rd year with age 20+
Yes off course you can apply for CLAT entrance examantion after comleting B.Com coruse. But your age should not be more than 20 years at the time of applying for CLAT entrance examination. The candidate age should be below 20 years in order to participate in CLAT entrance examination.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test. This exam is conducted for admission to LLB & LLM course .

Eligibility Criteria :-

Educational Qualification :-

-Bachelor’s degree in any subject area with 50% marks from a recognized University
-5%Relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category students.
-Final year appearing student can also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
-Candidate age should not more than 20 years of age at of appearing in the entrance examination.

CLAT Entrance Examination Pattern:-

-English including Comprehension(40 Marks)
-General Knowledge/Current affairs(50 Marks)
-Elementary Mathematics(20 Marks)
-Legal Awareness(45 Marks)
-Reasoning(45 Marks)

For more Information:- http://www.clat.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?