22nd December 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I give the entrance exam of NDA after passing Polytechnic?

Sir,
My self SHUBHAM .S. DAGWAL. I m a student of POLY. 2nd year(3rd sem) in ELECTRICAL DEPARTMENT of P.R.PATIL INSTITUTE OF POLY. & TECH. AMRAVATI. Sir, please give me some information about how can i give the entrance exam of N.D.A after my POLY. 2nd year.
Sir, this is my email id,
"[email protected]"

18th February 2012, 10:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How can I give the entrance exam of NDA after passing Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My self SHUBHAM .S. DAGWAL. I m a student of POLY. 2nd year(3rd sem) in ELECTRICAL DEPARTMENT of P.R.PATIL INSTITUTE OF POLY. & TECH. AMRAVATI. Sir, please give me some information about how can i give the entrance exam of N.D.A after my POLY. 2nd year.
"[email protected]"
Hey friend,

NDA - National Defence Academy

Details about NDA:

NDA mostly known as a defence service exam of India for candidates to join in defence forces of India namely:
  • Indian Army
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air Force

This exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) every year and is conducted twice as NDA I and NDA II

There are certain eligibility conditions which you need to satisfy in order to apply for the exam and they may include such as:

Eligibility for NDA:

Nationality:

>> Candidate applying for the exam must have a citizenship in India.

Martial Status:

>> The candidate must be a unmarried male candidate.Even male candidate who is married is also not eligible for the exam.

Age limit:

>> Age limit for the NDA exam is that the candidate applying for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years i.e the candidate should have born after 2nd July 1993 and not later than 1st January 1996.

Education Qualification:

>> Education qualification for the NDA Exam specifies that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education for joining in Indian Army

>> In the case of joining in Indian Navy or Air Force means that the candidate must have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects.

Physical Standard:

You can apply for this exam if you satisfy all the above criteria's for the exam

Application Forms Mode:

For more information regarding the NDA Exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
18th February 2012, 11:34 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give the entrance exam of NDA after passing Polytechnic?

As you are a student of poly 2nd year so it means that your age is above 19 years.So you are unable to apply for the NDA exam.

The eligibility criteria for the NDA exam is as under-

1. A candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education for joining in Indian Army.In the case of joining in Indian Navy or Air Force means that the candidate must have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects.

2. A candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years.

However you can apply for the CDS exam which is conducted by UPSC and it is done twice in a year.The Eligibility for CDS examination is as under-

Educational Qualifications:
For IMA /OTA : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.
For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years
For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years
For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years
For Officers Training Academy: Male candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years
18th February 2012, 11:40 PM
priyanka_22

Quote:
Sir,
"[email protected]"
Dear ,

About your query i would definately tell you that the main criteria is 10+2 or equivalent as you have not completed your polytechnic so you will be eligible in next year once you done with it.

Till then prepare hard.

Best Regards,
19th February 2012, 10:54 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY is premier training Institute of Defence Dept. of India for insertion of young educated eligible candidate as Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

NDA exam conducted by UPSC two times every year.

You can apply for entrance exam of NDA after Polytechnic if you fulfil the following criteria:-

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appear for final 12th exam or passed from a recognised Board with good physical fitness.

The NDA can only be applied through on line only. For more information you may log on to official web site of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
19th February 2012, 03:43 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Sir,
"[email protected]"
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for N.D.A after passing polytech course..

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

GOOD LUCK!
25th February 2012, 02:08 AM
tanu47

Dear,
you can apply if u fall under the following criteria for NDA.
NDA (National Defence Academy) conducted by UPSC twice in a year
Criteria for eligibility (NDA) is given below :-
Student must be 12th passed or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
The age limit is (16.5 - 19.5) years.
Hope for your good future scope.
31st March 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My son kondeti varunkumar. he is student of POLY. final year in E.C.E. of Sir. C.V. Raman Polytechnic College, Palakol. Sir, please give me some information about how can he give the entrance exam of N.D.A after his POLY. 3nd year.
[email protected]", [email protected]
15th May 2012, 02:06 PM
chillarboy
Member+

You can apply for this exam
For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.
For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years
For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years
For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years
NDA exam conducted by UPSC two times every year.

You can apply for entrance exam of NDA after Polytechnic if you fulfil the following criteria:-

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appear for final 12th exam or passed from a recognised Board with good physical fitness.
The NDA can only be applied through on line only.
15th May 2012, 02:32 PM
chillarboy
Member+

you have not completed your polytechnic so you will be eligible in next year once you done with it.
The eligibility criteria for the NDA exam is as under-

1. A candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education for joining in Indian Army.In the case of joining in Indian Navy or Air Force means that the candidate must have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects.

2. A candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years.

However you can apply for the CDS exam which is conducted by UPSC and it is done twice in a year.The Eligibility for CDS examination is as under-

21st March 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE WRITEN THE BOARD EXAM SO CAN I ENTER THE POLTECNIC EXAM?
3rd May 2013, 06:07 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NDA(National Defence Academy) is conducted two times every year i.eNDA-I and NDA-II.This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Eligiblity Criteria:
•Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.
•Completion of 12th with Arts and Commerce for Army wing.

AGE LIMIT: 16 ˝ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence.

* Sex:- Male.
* Nationality:- Indian.
* Marital status:- Unmarried or single.
* Physically and mentally fit.

How to apply:
•Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th October 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How join NDA after passing polytechnic
16th December 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of the polytechnic 3rd year 6th sem
and i am give the admission of poly after the 10th So i can elligible for the NDA exams ?
so please tell about the information of NDA exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?