and send me some question paperzs
and also suggest a book name
to my email id:::
[email protected]
plz send it immediately
with regards
sumit

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for RRB entrance exam after doing B.E 3rd year in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  3. RRB Technician 3rd year previous question papers?
  4. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  5. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for IES and UPSC exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Instrumentation branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get the best job after passing 3rd year B.Tech electronics
  8. Can I give IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Electronics?
  9. How can I contact HR? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics engineering student
  10. Can I give CLAT after passing 3rd year? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  11. Inplant training for 3rd year Electronics student in Pune?
  12. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  14. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  15. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  16. Can I give GATE exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. How should I prepare for IPS after passing electronics engineering 3rd year?
  18. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
7th November 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give RRB exam after passing electronics 3rd year student

Sir I completed three year diploma course in Electronics engineering. Can I apply for je rrb
18th November 2020, 04:29 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to give RRB exam after passing electronics 3rd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I completed three year diploma course in Electronics engineering. Can I apply for je rrb
***Diploma/Degree in Engineering related to the post you are applying in the RRB JE exam.
**Age bar :-
a) General/ Unreserved: 18 to 33 years
b)OBC :- 18 to 36 years
c)SC/ ST :- 18 to 38 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?