7th February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I give CPMT after passing 12th Maths?

Maine 12 maths se pass kia hai kya mai cpmt exam de sakta hoo.

12th February 2012, 07:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CPMT after passing 12th Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Maine 12 maths se pass kia hai kya mai cpmt exam de sakta hoo.
HI,
C.P.M.T is a medical entrance exam. If you pass 12th with biology then you are eligible for this exam..

C.P.M.T is a state level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India and have domicile of U.P.

GOOD LUCK!
12th February 2012, 11:31 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I give CPMT after passing 12th Maths?

Hi

CPMT is the Central Pre Medical Test which is basically an exam which is intended to select medical students for the doctorate courses like MBBS, B.Pharmacy, Bachelor in Dentistry etc..

In India there are many Medical colleges also who offer Medical courses of becoming doctors and researchers. The fees in the private colleges are even higher.

Now the Basic Eligibility Conditions for the CPMT are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or college with at least 60% aggregate in the boards.

2. You must have studied BIOLOGY as one of the subjects in your 12th to be able to take up Medical as your career.

3. Mathematics has no role to play. If the 2nd criteria is fulfilled, then you can take up CPMT.

Now coming to your question, Sure you can give CPMT after passing 12th with Mathematics, provided you have also studied BIOLOGY as it is compulsory.

If you want to know more about the Exam Pattern of CPMT, Please Click Here

For the Application forms Online, Please Click Here

And lastly for the Important Exam dates, Please Click Here

So hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
13th February 2012, 03:22 AM
ross4412
Member+

Hello Prakash

You can go for M.B.B.S after your completion of 12th standard with Physics , Chemistry and Biology ( Bi.P.C ) as your main subjects.

In some state Higher secondary Boards also offers +2 students with a special group consisting of Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics and Biology ( M.Bi.P.C ) stream for that students who are pursuing the course also eligible for M.B.B.S entrance exam

So dude if you complete your +2 with only Maths as your main stream i say that you are not eligible to sit in M.B.B.S entrance exam.

If you are eligible then go for All India entrance exams and also your State M.B.B.S entrance exams , NEET also conducting a common entrance exam so prepare for that and then you can become a doctor if you get good rank and get placed in an M.B.B.S College.

For any further information leave you message here.

REGARDS.
13th February 2012, 09:51 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

C.P.M.T. - Combined Pre-Medical Test.

The eligibility criteria for UPCPMT 2012 are as follows ::-

• Candidates should have a domicile of India.
• Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50%
aggregate marks and 40% for SC/ST candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

As you told that you have passed 12th standard with Mathematics and you must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% (for GEN candidate) or 40% (for SC/ST) from a recognized board.

For more information :

http://www.minglebox.com/upcpm

good luck.
13th February 2012, 11:12 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give CPMT after passing 12th Math but you should have studied Biology as one subject in 12th.

CPMT - CENTRAL PRE MEDICAL TEST is conducted for selection of candidates for under graduate course in MBBS, Pharmacy, Dentistry etc.

The candidate should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Biology as one of subjects with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Central/State board with 60% marks is eligible to appear for CPMT.

The application form can be obtained from the official website i.e.www.upeducation.net/cpmt/application-form
13th February 2012, 11:51 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR,

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India

OK
13th March 2012, 02:55 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

In India there are many Medical colleges also who offer Medical courses of becoming doctors and researchers. The fees in the private colleges are even higher.
Now the Basic Eligibility Conditions for the CPMT are You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or college with at least 60% aggregate in the boards.You must have studied BIOLOGY as one of the subjects in your 12th to be able to take up Medical as your career.
13th May 2012, 10:05 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi

CPMT is the Central Pre Medical Test which is basically an exam which is intended to select medical students for the doctorate courses like MBBS, B.Pharmacy, Bachelor in Dentistry etc..

Now the Basic Eligibility Conditions for the CPMT are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or college with at least 60% aggregate in the boards.

2. You must have studied BIOLOGY as one of the subjects in your 12th to be able to take up Medical as your career.

3. Mathematics has no role to play. If the 2nd criteria is fulfilled, then you can take up CPMT.

Now coming to your question, Sure you can give CPMT after passing 12th with Mathematics, provided you have also studied BIOLOGY as it is compulsory.

If you want to know more about the Exam Pattern of CPMT, Please Click Here

For the Application forms Online, Please Click Here

And lastly for the Important Exam dates, Please Click Here

So hope this helps

All the best
20th May 2012, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to pass in maths of class 10 in boards if i have to take admission in any M.B.B.S college?
20th May 2012, 07:01 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
you cant give cpmt. cpmt is a medical entrance test and you have passed your +2 with maths thats why you are not eligible for that.
the eligibility criteria for cpmt is that those who have passed their +2 with 60% or more with physics chemistry and biology.
you can't pursue any medical courses after passing 12th with maths stream. you can go for the engineering or management but not enter in the field of medical.
all the best.
2nd March 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE PASSED XIIth, WITH THESE 5 SUBJECTS BY CBSE BOARD---- PHYSICS, BIOLOGY, ENGLISH, IT & PHYSICAL EDUCATION, WITH 64.4%. BUT FAILED IN THE 6th SUBJECT OF CHEMISTRY...... NOW WEATHER I M ELIGIBLE FOR CPMT/AIPMT EXAMS OR NOT? CAN I APPLY FOR MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAMS?????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?