28th March 2011, 10:50 PM
AMIT THAPAK

What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?

i want to know what effect does 12 class percentage create in the interviews being given for getting highly sophisticated job?
if one has got 70-75% marks in his 12 class and in future wants to give exams of ias,majistate or other administrative job then will he face any problem in his interviews due to this much of percentage in 12 class.in other words i want to ask the importance of 12 class percentage in these days as per keeping the above mentioned queries also?

13th March 2012, 12:11 AM
jyotsana d

Default Re: What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?

Dear friend,
12th class percentage is better if its above 70%. And there wont be any problem in your job if your percentage is 70 above. 12th class percentage is not that important if you do extremely good in Interview.
They mainly see your communication skill, Knowledge and how you present yourself in front of them during your interviews. so, Don't worry if you can do well in interviews for jobs. there wont be any problem with your 12th marks. just get knowledge and be perfect in presenting yourself. you will get success.

Best wishes.
2nd March 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?

Sir
I am tinku my 12th percentag is 60
Tho me is bna chata hu tho m
Kr skta hu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?