14th September 2013, 07:13 PM

Can I give NDA exam after passing 12th commerce with maths

Can i give NDA exam after passing 12th commerce with maths?

10th May 2014, 02:52 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give NDA exam after passing 12th commerce with maths

Yeah sure, you can give NDA Exam after passing 12th commerce with Maths course. Being commerce candidates are eligible to apply for Army wings. To apply for Army wings, you must have a completed intermediate in any discipline of a recognized School or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar required to apply. Final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for recruitment of Army Wings, Air Force Wings and Navy Wings. As per qualification you are eligible to apply for Army wings. You are not eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force because to apply for this service you must have a completed 12th with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects. You must have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?