21st April 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I give Entrance Exam for the position of Police Officer and DSP after completion of B.Tech course?

I have completed my b.tech, can i give test for the post of police officer or dsp.

6th May 2012, 09:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Entrance Exam for the position of Police Officer and DSP after completion of B.Tech course?

Yes, a B.Tech graduate can apply for Police officer position. Graduation from a recognized institute is the basic qualification required for this post. Minimum age limit to apply for this post is 21 years. One should not be above 30 years to apply for this post. Relaxation is given for reserved categories. You should appear for public service commission exam conducted by each state to join for this post. If you get through written exam you will be called for Physical and Personal Interview too.
15th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give Entrance Exam for the position of Police Officer and DSP after completion of B.Tech course?

what is the procedure for to get a ACP or DSP job in andhrapradesh after completion of b.tech
17th January 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

My b.com gradution is completed fo7p mumbai univrcity how can i police officer
27th October 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

how to become dsp in punjab police b .tec in c se
8th February 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

what will step to make dsp after b.tech and what material will be help for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?