10th October 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching centre for group I exam? How to join in Police Department as DSP

i need a best coaching centre for group 1 exam . i want to join in police department as DSP . so pls help me to select a best institution either in madurai or in dindugul

16th August 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best coaching centre for group I exam? How to join in Police Department as DSP

I've completed M.sc., biochemistry & B.Ed., What should i do to become a D.E.O
19th September 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best coaching centre for group I exam? How to join in Police Department as DSP

which is the best coachig centre for grup1
9th October 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I want dsp exam center details?
30th December 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation in agriculture and i want to be d.s.p in bihar, so plz guide me for the eligibility criteria for the post of d.s.p in bihar
31st March 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I Want to join the police as DSP after my graduation.What I need to do for the same...Plzzz let me know.
24th February 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I also want become DSP because it's my dream. But any temporary college results will qualify for join in police as DSP. And what I'm doing for to become DSP after 12th pass
4th March 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Now I am complete bcom with 70% but I want to join police department as a DSP in manipur , now what I can to do to became DSP in Manipur
28th March 2017, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become DSP ,what is the main qualifications for become it? And I also want to know all information about exams age or etc about DSP
8th August 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir how I prepare for assam civil service . And where the best coaching center in Guwahati I'm also a Army person. Please help me to achieve my dream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?