26th December 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I give GUJCET if I am from Maharashtra?

how do i give gujcet because i am a student of maharashtra??????

28th December 2011, 05:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give GUJCET if I am from Maharashtra?

The aspirants who have completed 12th in science stream from a recognized board are eligible to apply for GUJCET exam. Relaxation is given to those candidates who have commuted to any other state for the purpose of employment and are residing there. The entrance exam will be held in the month of April 2012. You can obtain the application form from the month of January 2012. The application forms can be collected from schools that are participating in the exam. To purchase the form, you have to take a DD of Rs. 250/- from a nationalized bank.
14th September 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am from rajasthan can i appear for gujcet exam in 2014
1st March 2022, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from School in Maharashtra. Can i appear for gujcet exam for gujarat state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?