16th December 2011, 08:57 PM
abhishek0038

Can outside students apply for GUJCET?

i m from rajasthan ... i m doing 12 science at rajasthan ...i have a question that ....may i allow to give this gujcet exam ?

24th February 2012, 10:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can outside students apply for GUJCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek0038 View Post
i m from rajasthan ... i m doing 12 science at rajasthan ...i have a question that ....may i allow to give this gujcet exam ?
A candidate belonging to Rajasthan and pursuing Higher Secondary course from there will only be considered eligible for the Gujrat Common Entrance Test if the candidates parent are Gujrat Domicile and any one of them are employed by State Government of Gujrat and have been posted in Rajasthan by the order of the State Government of Gujrat or the Central Government.
13th April 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

if i have completed ssc in gujarat board in 1998 and hsc in maharastra board in 2000 than how can i get id & password for gujcet registration form ?
22nd March 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM VAISHALI FROM RAJASTHAN APPEARED IN XII BOARD THIS YEAR CAN I APPLY FROM GUJCET.
29th June 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, we are from Gujarat only but son completed his SSC from Pune and he will complete HSC from maharastra aslo. Can we apply for GujCet and eligible to get benefits of OBC quota? Please advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?