11th January 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I give NDA entrance exam if my class 12th will get over this year

Can I give nda entrance exam if my class 12 will over this year?

12th January 2014, 12:59 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I give NDA entrance exam if my class 12th will get over this year

Yes. You are eligible to give NDA Exam if you are going to complete your 12th class by this year.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 10+2 are eligible to give NDA Exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in 12th class by the time you appear for NDA Exam.

Through NDA Exam, one will be able to eligible in the following defence services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

The eligibility criteria will be as follows
Completion of 12th class with any of the stream in order to be eligible to apply for Army wing.

But in order to apply for Navy and Air Force wings, it is mandatory that you should have completed your 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

Required age criteria for the candidates should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

Female candidates are not eligible to apply for this exam.

Candidates should be unmarried male candidates only.

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. If you possess the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for NDA Exam and crack it.

For more information on this exam, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?