28th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Shivdas2

What to do to join Air Force after passing 11th?

Sir now I am in 11th std and i want join air force so what i can do to join air force plese tell me because it my dreem sir my Email is [email protected]

29th December 2011, 08:36 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to join Air Force after passing 11th?

Soon after the completion of 12th class or while pursuing 12th class, you are eligible to give entrance exam which will give admission to you in Air Force. The Entrance Exam is NDA Exam and which is being conducted by UPSC.

Soon after the completion of this NDA Exam, if you are qualified in the Entrance Exam, you will be called for Interview. A mere qulifying in Interview and medical test, you will be given to admission to join Air Force.

In addition to Air Force, canddiates can also opt for NDA Exam to join
-Army wing
-Navy wing.

This exam is the common written exam for the candidates to join any of the following 3 defence services.

The minimum eligibility criteria that you should poseess to be eligible for NDA Exam for Air Force wing is
-you should be a candidate of pursuing final year of 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects from a recognized board or
-you should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

You should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

You should be an unmarried male candidate in order to take up this exam.

If you fulfill this eligibility criteria, you can appear for upcoming NDA Exam which is going to be conducted in the next academic year on 15-04-2012.

For complete information on this exam, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
29th December 2011, 09:36 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

http://lmcresult.com/showthread.php?tid=1255

There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

After 11 th you can get chance in mainly Ground Duty Branch. The eligibility criteria for this branch is given below :

1. Age ::

i. For graduates :- 20 to 23 years
ii. For post-graduates/LLB :- 20 to 25 years
iii.For LLB after gradi=uation :- 20 to 26 years
iv.For MA/Phd/CA/iCWA :- 20 to 27 years

2. Educational Qualification ::

i. For Administration :- Graduate degree in any discipline with 60% in aggregate or post graduate degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate.
ii. For Accounts :- B.Com with 60% in aggregate or M.Com/CA/iCWA with 50% in aggregate
iii. For Meteorology :- post graduates degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate.
iv. For Education :- post graduates degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate.

3. Physical Standard ::

i.) Height : minimum 157.5 cm and more than this
ii.) Weight : in between 60 to 80 kg
iii.) Vision : minimum visual acuity 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye

Besides this you can also become pilot.

Official website of Indian Air Force :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

good day.
29th December 2011, 10:00 AM
narguleria

You can join indian airforce as a officer after 12th or while you are 12th by giving nda exam conducted by upsc.
or
if you want to join as an airmen it is very simple but after clearing your 12th.
There two category of airmens x group nd y group. X group is for student having physics nd maths in 12th nd y group is for student from any stream.jst infasise more on current eventr nd gk.nd if you r a science student let u know that in x group there will be only math phy. nd eng.

Indian airforce conduct open rally in every states each year so best of luck
29th December 2011, 01:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivdas2 View Post
Sir now I am in 11th std and i want join air force so what i can do to join air force plese tell me because it my dreem sir my Email is [email protected]
HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for joining Indian Air Force after passing 11th.

If you want to join Indian Air Force then you have to pass 12th class with Physics and maths.
After that you have to qualify the National Defence Academy(N.D.A) Exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university or board
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citize of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

AL THE BEST!
29th December 2011, 03:12 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To join in Air force you have to complete 12th class in science field..

Through NDA exam you can join in Air force ...

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For Air force:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in science field having subjects like-Physic, chemistry and maths..

2.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4.Candidate must be physically fit.

5.Candidate must be unmarried male..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to sit in NDA exam.
So, go for 12th class in science field.
All the best..
29th December 2011, 04:02 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear......
After 11th you have to continue with your 12th class after that you can apply for the Indian air force exam if you are of science stream......

I am providing you a carrier path chart from where you can get details information............

For more details about Indian air force you can visit website of upsc.........

Good luck..............
17th February 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i m sumit i want to become an iaf officer in flying so what can i do for it? my id is [email protected] pls rply me fast as soon as possible.
17th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

sir now i am 12th voccational students i want join computer engineering because it my dreem sir
15th June 2012, 12:29 PM
guruvana244

Sorry you are not eligible to apply for Air force because your age and education qualification is not satisfied .

To apply for Air force exam , you should have a completed intermediate from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for Air force examination .

To join Air force course , you have to crack the NDA (National Defence Academy ) Examination .

National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II .

>>Indian Army
>>Indian Navy
>>Indian Air force

Eligibility Criteria :-

Aspirant should have a completed Higher Secondary Level (12th) exam from a recognized School and have a Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects to apply for NDA Examination .

There is no minimum marks required for this examination and Pass marks is enough to appear for NDA Examination . Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam OR pass out candidates OR awaiting the exam results can also eligible to apply for this examination .

The Aspirant age should not less than 16.5 years and not later than 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination and No upper age limits is required for this examination . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

Minimum acceptable height for this examination is 162.5 cms with corrected weight .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
15th June 2012, 02:32 PM
guruvana244

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for NDA (Indian Air Force) exam because you have not completed 12th standard.The minimum eligibility criteria for NDA exam is 12th standard.You are now in 11th standard.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year by UPSC.

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA (All Wings )exam . Commerce and Arts student are applicable only for Indian Army post.There is no marks criteria.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Reserved category.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

But you are applicable for state police exam , CISF , CRPF, ASSAM RIFLES ,ITBP , BSF and many more organization but all post for 10th th standard for constable post. But you must fulfill the age limit also because they consider some age limitation.

So better option for you , first completed your 12th standard then you can apply in Indian Air Force exam.

You have above 1 years in hand so you can prepare well for NDA exam.Collect some Books and Question paper and prepare all those paper in taking some times.

21st July 2012, 07:52 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

You have to pass 12th first with science as your main stream so that you can fulfill the educational qualification required for NDA exam .

Then you have to appear in NDA exam and successfully qualify the exam so that you can join Air Force after passing the personal Interview test.

The Eligibility Criteria For NDA Exam are ;

* You must have completed your 12th with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized board.

* You must have science as your main stream in 12th.

* Your age must be in between 16.5-19 years.

* You must have Indian Nationality.

* You must be an unmarried male.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
15th June 2013, 07:14 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

You want to join the INDIAN AIR FORCE, i appreciate it, you can apply for the NATIONAL DEFECE ACADEMY (NDA) examination, conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC),,.
Through this examination, one can apply for the INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF), NAVAL ACADEMY(NA), & MILITARY ACADEMY(IMA)..

The educational requirements for this examination is a 10+2 degree, with physics & maths . You must have to score at least 60% in 10+2 .Otherwise you can only apply for the IMA. As you are in 11th class, so you must have to wait for one year,. After 12th, you can apply for it.

EXAM PATTERN-

Age limit-

16.5-19 years,.(no reservation quota applied)

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS-

Thank you!!!!!!

~gamble~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?