1st September 2012, 08:00 PM
nikhil takle

Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year

can i give NDA exam while i am completing my diploma in electronics & telecommunication engg in third year please guide me on 8055801437

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  2. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  5. How to join NDA after completing Electronics Engineering Diploma?
  6. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  7. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Can I take direct 2nd year engineering for electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84% -- [New]
  9. Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication
  10. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Am I eligible to give NDA exam after diploma course?
  12. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  13. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  14. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  18. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
4th September 2012, 02:12 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil takle View Post
can i give NDA exam while i am completing my diploma in electronics & telecommunication engg in third year please guide me on 8055801437
Dear Nikil!

Sure you can give NDA exam while studying in 3rd year of diploma in electronics & telecommunication engg.
NDA:- National Defence Academy
It is to inform you that you can join any of the following wings through NDA exam-

-Indian Army
-Indian Navy
-Indian Air Force

Eligibility criteria for NDA:

~Candidate must have 12th or Equivalent exam(Diploma) passed certificate from recognized university board.

~Candidate if appearing in the 12th standard of final year of Equivalent exam are also eligible to apply for NDA.

~Candidate age should be not be lass than 16.5 year & should not be more than 19 years.

~Candidate must have an Indian citizenship. Candidate should be unmarried & male.

Physical Standard for NDA:

Application Procedure for NDA Exam:

You can apply for NDA exam in Online mode Only.

To fill Application Form online visit:- http://upsconline.nic.in

NDA examination Pattern & Syllabus:

For more detail regading NDA Exam visit:- http://upsc.gov.in
4th September 2012, 02:20 AM
surajm093

Default Re: Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year

you can give NDA exam while studying in 3rd year of diploma in electronics & telecommunication engg.

NDA:- National Defence Academy

It is to inform you that you can join any of the following wings through NDA exam-

-Indian Army
-Indian Navy
-Indian Air Force

Eligibility criteria for NDA:

~Candidate must have 12th or Equivalent exam(Diploma) passed certificate from recognized university board.

~Candidate if appearing in the 12th standard of final year of Equivalent exam are also eligible to apply for NDA.

~Candidate age should be not be lass than 16.5 year & should not be more than 19 years.

~Candidate must have an Indian citizenship. Candidate should be unmarried & male.
4th September 2012, 01:17 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil takle View Post

Dear Friend,

As you have say that you are Currently Completed your Diploma Engg. so, you are not eligible for Applying NDA examination Because a candidate who are eligible for Applying NDA have to full fill following Criteria:

>> A candidate Should have completed their 12th with the Subjects of Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry and Maths).

>> Age limit should be between 16.5-19 years.

>> A candidate must have Citizenship of INDIA.

>> Only Unmarried Male are Eligible for NDA.
15th October 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

can a female join NDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?