20th July 2011, 11:46 PM
arpit jaiswal

Can I give PSU exam? What is the salary for the freshers? Syllabus for GAIL and NTPC?

can i give PSU exams in third year, what is the salry for the freshers,send me the syllabus for GAIL & NTPC and other important informations

4th August 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give PSU exam? What is the salary for the freshers? Syllabus for GAIL and NTPC?

an i give PSU exams in third year, what is the salry for the freshers,send me the syllabus for GAIL & NTPC and other important informations
also what is criteria for the same?
14th September 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give PSU exam? What is the salary for the freshers? Syllabus for GAIL and NTPC?

eligibility of psu
14th September 2011, 08:26 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

no in b.tech 3rd year you can not appear for the psu's exam
you can only apply when your b.tech is completed
see the attachments

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GAIL ADVERTISEMENT.pdf(235.0 KB, 140 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?