24th June 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Actual salary paid by PSUs like NTPC, IOCL and Indian Power Grid to B.Tech engineers? What does it mean by advertised salary of PSUs?

sir,i want to know various psu's like ntpc or iocl or indian power greed ,take for example,
i want to know about average idea any one of these psu, what actualy pay during traing to b.tech engineerings, and pay what after training
1.i want to know total salary,
2.as in the advertise psu(IOCL) site written ctc 7lpa for assintant and 10 lpa for enngrs....
what does mean by this?

12th December 2014, 09:34 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Actual salary paid by PSUs like NTPC, IOCL and Indian Power Grid to B.Tech engineers? What does it mean by advertised salary of PSUs?

The salary mentioned in the advertisement is not the actual salary !!

Salary composition :

Basic salary, DRA, HRA, Medical & cafeteria allowance.

Basic Pay is generally, 25,000 in starting.
DRA is around 22,000-24,000, but it keeps changing
HRA is house rent allowance, which is 5-8k
Medical and cafeteria vary from one PSU to other.

During training, you are paid 40-45k. Hostel arrangement is usually provided.
After training, you will be eligible for actual salary.

Housing facility after training is provided if available otherwise HRA is given. HRA is 7000 in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai. In others, it is 5000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?