3rd June 2011, 08:14 AM
josuva

Important dates for PSU exams like BSNL, NTPC, SAIL, GAIL? How to apply for it?

What are the important dates for Psu exams like BSNL,NTPC,SAIL,GAIL...How to apply for it...

31st July 2011, 11:54 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Important dates for PSU exams like BSNL, NTPC, SAIL, GAIL? How to apply for it?

Dear friend,
Important dates related to psu exam are provided in the psu website.
You just go through these website and you also know how to apply for psu exam.
www.psuindia.in
1st August 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important dates for PSU exams like BSNL, NTPC, SAIL, GAIL? How to apply for it?

i m in BE 3rd year.i m iligible for sail or not ?
23rd August 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw whether i am eligible for SAIL,GAIL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC or nt? i am in engineering 3rd year.
9th January 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to now what is the date of ntpc entrance exam
24th August 2012, 10:05 PM

sir,
i am a student of b.tech 3rd year.i want to apply for psu.ples guide me.
18th May 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

bsnl and sail managment trainee exam date collapse at 14 july.............candidate which apply both the exam have bug trouble which one is choose..........................
19th July 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc hons electronics from delhi university .... m i eligible for psu exams??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?