18th August 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 10th?

I am 10th pass can I go to aeronautical engg ?...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 10th?
  4. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th?
  5. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th class?
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th? If I do 11th then which subjects need to be taken?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What should i do after passing 10th in Aeronautical engineering
  10. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
  12. Can I go for Aeronautical after passing 10th?
  13. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  14. Is it possible to do Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of 10th?
  15. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  18. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th?
11th April 2014, 01:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 10th pass can I go to aeronautical engg ?...please tell me
We appreciate you're aspiration to become a aeronautical engineer. We suggest you to apply for XI and XII standard in science stream with Physics and Mathematics subject. Because only science stream students are eligible to apply for aeronautical engineering course. And also try score more than 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard. Then only you're eligible for Engineering Entrance Examination. After successful completion of Intermediate course apply for Engineering entrance examination like, JEE, CET, BITSAT etc.. Through the entrance examination score card you may get admission for B.E or B.Tech aeronautical engineering course through merit list. Don't forget that should study in reputed engineering colleges in order to good job.
16th March 2015, 11:18 PM
Ronie0309

There is a long way to go for you yet.
IF you want to be an engineer for sure then you will definitely have to pursue science in 11th and 12th that too especially with maths.

After that you can give entrance exams depending on the college you want to go.
Physics ,Chemistry and Maths will be your most important subjects in these 2 years.
17th March 2015, 12:58 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Dear,

Firstly complete +2 with physics, chemistry, maths then sit for IIT, AIEEE entrance , get seat in reputed universities. almost all IIT'S offer aeronautical engineering its a pleasent job and u will learn complete mechanism of aircrafts, missiles, rockets etc..

TOP University offering Aeronautical Engineering:

HINDUSTAN UNIVERSITY
INSTITUTE OF AERONATICAL ENGINEEERIN. DUNDIGAL
NEHRU COLLEGE, CHENNAI
SRM UNIVERSITY
IIAE, MUMBAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?