5th December 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I give SSC exam while appearing in 12th? How much is the salary of SSC jobs?

My age is 17 and i am now in 12 class with biology can i give scc exam in this year i want a govt. Job for the save future how many salary in ssc job and i am also from hindi medium

5th December 2015, 08:30 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give SSC exam while appearing in 12th? How much is the salary of SSC jobs?

No, you are not eligible to appear for SSC examination with 17 years of age.

SSC candidates various examination for recruitment of candidates in government jobs. Some of the examination are :-

SSC CHSLE.
SSC CGL.

But, eligibility to appear for SSC CHSLE examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with recognised board and age must be above 18 years. So ,you are not eligible to appear for examination.

For more information about examination conducted by SSC visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in
5th December 2015, 10:17 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give SSC exam while appearing in 12th? How much is the salary of SSC jobs?

No, you can give only MTS exam of SSC

Salary for MTS post - 5200-20200

When you will complete your 12th you can appear for LDC,DEO,ASSISTANT post of SSC.

Salary for these post- 5200-20200
5th December 2015, 11:15 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

On the basis of your intermediate qualification you can apply for these SSC jobs:
1) SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level
2) SSC Stenographer Grade C&D
3) SSC Multitasking (Non-technical) Staff Selection

You can apply these exams after your intermediate. But for these exams the candidate minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age for application is 27 years. But you are 17 years now. So you can apply for the exams in next year. When you complete your 18 years.
6th December 2015, 12:19 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes definitely you can apply for SSC exam after passing 12th .You can apply for these posts which are as given below:-

Data Entry Operator

Lower Division Clerk

Stenographer

Qualification Required for these Posts:- You must have passed 12th from any recognized board.There is no any percentage mandatory in 12th for applying this exam.

Age limit:- Age must be in between 18 to 27 years.

Age relaxation:- 5 years for SC,3 years for OBC

Ex servicemen:- 6 years(OBC) & 8 years (SC)

Selection Procedure:- Data Entry Operator- Objective type written exam & skill test .

Clerical exam:- Written Test & typing test on computer.

Stenographer:- Multiple choice written examination & skill test in stenographyy.
6th December 2015, 01:28 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination for the post of LDC and DEO from the eligible candidate who have completed 10+2 or equivalent from recognised board.

# Candidate who are studying or going to appearing in 10+2 are not eligible to apply for SSC. Only those candidates are eligible who have completed 10+2.

# Required educational qualification:

* 10+2 in any stream/subject from recognised board.
* Candidate with any subjects/stream in 10+2 are eligible.

# Required age limit:

* 18-27 years for Open category
* 18-30 years for OBC category
* 18-32 years for SC and ST category
* 18-37 years for Physically Handicapped category

# Examination process of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination includes:

* Objective Type Written Test
* Skill Test (Computer Typing Test)

# Scheme of Objective Type Written Test:

* General English (50 questions carrying total 50 marks)
* Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions carrying total 50 marks)
* Reasoning Ability (50 questions carrying total 50 marks)
* General Studies and Current Affairs (50 questions carrying total 50 marks)

# Scheme of Skill Test:

* Here candidate has to qualify the skill test (computer typing test).
* Here candidate has to qualify the computer typing test at the speed of 8000 key depression per hour.

# For further information, candidates can visit the official website of SSC i.e. http://ssc.nic.in

# Indispensable books for the preparation of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination:

* Upkar's SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
* Quicker Maths by M. Tyra
* Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggrawal
* Arihant's General English
* Arihant's General Studies
* Lucent's General Studies
* Reasoning Ability by R.S. Aggrawal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?