29th October 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How much average percentage in Graduation is required for SSC examination?

I have 56% in my BA (eng, history, geography), 95% in 10th and 81.2% in 12th (science) from CBSE. I want to clear SSC exam. But i want to know how much avergae marks are required in my graduation for this?

30th October 2015, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much average percentage in Graduation is required for SSC examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 56% in my BA (eng, history, geography), 95% in 10th and 81.2% in 12th (science) from CBSE. I want to clear SSC exam. But i want to know how much avergae marks are required in my graduation for this?
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
30th October 2015, 12:38 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much average percentage in Graduation is required for SSC examination?

SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission and it is the body which conducts the entrance examination for the recruitment on the different government jobs.

Since you have passed the graduation degree you are eligible to appear for two of the most common examinations conducted by the SSC as CHSLE and CGL.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 for the CHSLE and graduation for the CGL.
* Candidates must have age above 18 for the CHSLE and CGL years.

So you can appear for both the examination. The examination is conducted in the various stages. For more details for the examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
30th October 2015, 09:29 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely we will give you the useful information about SSC Examination. For this you need not have specific percentage of marks in your education. You should complete graduation with minimum percentage of marks with out having any pending backing backlogs.

Final year candidates of graduation can also eligible to apply for SSC Examination. More over you should take care of all your certificates since at the time of interview you need to submit those.

The details about the Notification you can check it from SSC official website.
30th October 2015, 09:56 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such minimum marks required in Graduation for SSC exam. Those applicants who have successfully completed their Graduation without any pending backlogs are eligible to apply for SSC exam.

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SSC GRADUATE LEVEL:-

- The applicant Should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant Should have passed the Graduation level in any stream from a recognized university. There are no minimum marks required.
- The age of the candidates should be 21 to 30 years.

For more information check http://www.ssc.nic.in
30th October 2015, 10:36 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no basic requirement of the aggregate to appear for the Staff Selection Commission examination.So you can appear for the examination in the 2016.

The examination conducted by the SSC is for the recruitment of the candidates on the different government jobs. The required eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university to appear for the SSC CGL examination.

There are some limitations as well as relaxation in the age to appear for the reserved category candidates. To get the complete information about the examination pattern visit at the www.ssc.nic.in
30th October 2015, 11:19 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for the Staff Selection Commission. It conducts the examination every year for the recruitment on the different jobs.

Some of the best known examination conducted by the SSC is :-

* SSC CHSLE --- The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the recognised board and age above 18 years.

* SSC CGL --- The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation degree from the recognised university.

There is no limitations on the aggregate in the graduation or 10+2 to appear for the examination. So you are eligible to appear for the examination in the 2016.

To get update about the examination and syllabus for the examination visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?