14th March 2013, 09:59 PM
shrutisingh14495

What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?

please tell me about the eligibility criteria for ssc exam.....can we apply for the exam after 12th..? what are the various feilds or posts in ssc...?

15th March 2013, 02:57 PM
tej 1990

Default Re: What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?

For SSC exam,you must be a graduate.there are different grades in ssc ,which are decided on your marks.keep yourself updated with general knowledge.there are book available for it.try to score more marks cz as u gt selected in grade 3 ie lower grade then there are different fix areas u need to b master in ur academics.
what i m saying is,my one friend who is an engineer gt selected in 3rd grade.n the mains exam criterion was the candidate mst b have degree in botany.that boy never having bio subject.
so score good marks .n its nt dt difficult.lil hardwork is required.
15th March 2013, 02:58 PM
tej 1990

Default Re: What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?

For SSC exam,you must be a graduate.there are different grades in ssc ,which are decided on your marks.keep yourself updated with general knowledge.there are book available for it.try to score more marks cz as u gt selected in grade 3 ie lower grade then there are different fix areas u need to b master in ur academics.
what i m saying is,my one friend who is an engineer gt selected in 3rd grade.n the mains exam criterion was the candidate mst b have degree in botany.that boy never having bio subject.
so score good marks .n its nt dt difficult.lil hardwork is required.you can also go through previous years papers here.
15th March 2013, 03:33 PM
vikash kumar prajapati

Originally Posted by shrutisingh14495 View Post
please tell me about the eligibility criteria for ssc exam.....can we apply for the exam after 12th..? what are the various feilds or posts in ssc...?

STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION

There are two posts for which you can apply for SSC 10+2 level.These are :-
  1. Junior Assistant.
  2. Operator Cum Typewriter.
Eligibility for SSC 10+2 LEVEL

Educational qualification :-
  • You should have a degree of Intermediate passed out in any discipline from recognized board/university.
Marks :-
  • Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 50%.
  • Minimum age should be 18 years.
  • Maximum age allowed is 27 years.
NOTE :- If you exceed the upper age limit,then you will able to get the age relaxation facility as per government norms,if you comes under the reserved category.

Exam Pattern :-
  • There will be 4 sections in this exam.
  • Each section will include 25 questions.
  • Total duration for this exam will be 2 hours.
Syllabus for SSC 10+2 Level :-
  • Reasoning.
  • Quantitative Aptitude.
  • General Knowledge + Computer.
  • English Grammar.
Important :-
-->>After getting pass in Preliminary Exam,you will have to pass the typing sections.
-->>In this exam you will have to type 80 words per minute.

For Official website of SSC -->> Click-here .

15th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Ravikanth2027

SSC - Staff Selection Commission

SSC exam conducted all India basis for recruitment to lower categories of posts for the various Indian Govt Establishments

Eligibility :

Various posts have various qualifications

Graduation Level Examination : It's eligibility is graduation or equivalent in any discipline

Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination : It's eligibility is Higher secondary (10+2 in & discipline or equivalent)

Combined Matric Level Examination : It's eligibility is matriculation qualification or high school

Candidates age limit between 18 to 27 years

The upper age relaxation as per govt rules

3 years age relaxation for OBC Candidates

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates

SSC 2013 Exams :

Central Police Organization

Combined Graduation Level

Junior Engineer

Junior Translator

Tax Assistant

Combined Matric Level

Asst Central Secretariat Service

Asst Central Vigilance Commission

Asst Intelligence Bureau

Asst AFHQ

Divisional Accountant

Selection Process :

Written Test

Interview

15th March 2013, 09:36 PM

There are many examination conducted by SSC and eligibility criteria for different examination will different according to the post.

You are 10+2 means you can apply for SSC CHSL(For Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerks) and other examination which requires less that 10+2 that is matric level exam.

There is a matric level examination conducted by SSC for Stenographers. There is SSC Multi Tasking exam also for 10th pass.

For SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam you have to be a Graduate in any discipline.

The age limit for SSC examination is 18 to 27 years for General Category.

There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST , 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category.

The examination will have objective type paper and then skill test.

There will be negative marking in the objective type paper for wrong answers.

If you pass the exam with merit then you have great chance of getting selected.

For more information visit http://www.ssc.nic.in
16th March 2013, 11:47 PM
ranjith1438

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission.

SSC conducting the examination for various posts in government sector, the candidates who are Completed their Matriculation or 10+2 or graduation has eligible to apply these jobs.

Eligibility details for Graduate level examination:-

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from any recognised university of india.

No need on percentage restrictions in the graduation.

Some posts asks only engineering graduation completed candidates can only eligible like Junior Engineer posts.

Eligibility Details about Combined Higher Secondary Level examination:-

The applicant should be complete 10+2 or it's equivalent from a recognised state board or university.

Some of posts comes under this like Data Entry operatar and Lower Division clerks etc.

Eligibility details about Combined Matric Level examination:-

The candidate must have to complete matriculation or it's equivalent from a recognise board.

The age limits:-

The age limits are 18 years to 27 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Selection steps:-

Written test,

Personal interview.

Posts and exams comes under SSC:-

Combined Graduate level,

Tax assistant,

Junior Engineer,

Combined Matric Level,

Division Accountant,

Junior Translator,

Assistant Intelligent Bureau,

Central Police Organisation,

Assistant Central Secretariat Service,

Assistant Central Vigilance Commission.

27th May 2013, 05:55 PM

what is the type speed of ssc matric level exam?
31st May 2013, 05:39 PM

what does group mean in ssc exam?
17th June 2013, 11:31 AM

any exam in ssc in which only 12th marks required?
20th June 2013, 01:05 PM

can i apply for exam after complete 12th?
24th June 2013, 03:54 PM

I have got 49% marks. Can i apply .
6th July 2013, 07:02 PM

I have got 47% in bsc. Can i aply?
6th July 2013, 10:30 PM

Can 29 age student apply for ssc..as i heared that age limit is 35yrs for graduation level students.
Kindly clarify me.
6th July 2013, 10:34 PM

Can age limit of 30yrs or above apply for ssc, as i heared that max age is 35yrs to apply.
Please clarify me.

Thank you for valuable time & consideration to give me.
13th July 2013, 09:54 PM

i have 57% in 12th can i apply ???
15th July 2013, 11:41 PM

i am a sc candiate and got 49% in 12th do i am eligiable for entrance exam
18th July 2013, 12:09 AM

i have 46% in 12th . can i apply?
27th July 2013, 12:09 PM

what is the last date to fill application form for ssc??
30th July 2013, 04:46 PM

I didn' t no typewriting...can i apply for scc exam?
31st July 2013, 10:18 PM

I am sonia. I am asking for u at that time data entry form are issue in 10 2 . but I will age of 18 in month of september so I will so do I do this. exam
7th August 2013, 09:34 PM

how much marks need in ssc exam? out of 200 marks how much need?
2nd September 2013, 12:39 AM

sir my self durgesh singh am doing polytechnic from civil engineering can I apply for ssc 10 2 level

I was passed class 12th with ignou can I apply for ssc 10 2 level exam
2nd September 2013, 04:30 PM
sohangoriya

Dear friend yes you are eligible to apply Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSLE) after completed 10+2 with a recognized Board.

SSC stand for Staff Selection Commission .

SSC will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk

Age limit :-

A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

Selection Process :-

Written Test

Interview

For more information visit:- http://www.ssc.nic.in

All the best........
2nd September 2013, 05:41 PM
EFDRTG

Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

Dear aspirants! If you are in search for SSC Eligibility Criteria (Qualification, age limit, selection procedure), then you are at right place. Here we are providing you all the satisfied details regarding Staff Selection Commission (SSC).

(SSC) Staff Selection Commission conducts an entrance test for non technical groups ‘C’ and non-gazette posts of group ‘B’. SSC conducts a Combined Graduate level Exam and SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination for various recruitments post.

SSC Eligibility Criteria 2013

The eligibility criterion for SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is mentioned below:

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination

SSC performs combined Higher Secondary Exam at (10+2) level. The selection for this exam is based on the written test and on performance basis candidates are selected for skill test.

Qualification Required

The minimum Qualification for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination is Matrices. For Combined Graduate Level Examination minimum qualification, a candidate must possess a degree of Graduation from any recognized University.

Age Limit

Candidates must be a citizen of India, Bhutan, Tibetan refugee, Nepal or a person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, and Kenya etc.

For general Candidates, the age limit for SSC is in between 18 to 27 years as per the government rules.

For SC/ST Candidates, there is a relaxation of 5 years in the age.

For OBC Candidates, age relaxation is up to 3 years.

For Physically handicapped candidates, age relaxation is up to 10 years.

Selection Procedure

Eligible and interested candidates can selected on the basis of Common Written Exam, Interview, Skill Test and typing test.
26th September 2013, 08:48 PM

i am 30 year old graduate. Can i apply 4 ssc exam?
18th October 2013, 11:33 AM

Sir I have completed 8yrs in indian army .my date of birth is 04 jun 1987 n education qualiffication is 10 2 .... can I appear for next ssc exam (combined higher secondary level)
18th October 2013, 06:20 PM
sakshiaku

Smile Re: What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?

Originally Posted by shrutisingh14495 View Post
Central Police Organisation-Sub Inspector (CPO-SI) exam is conducted by SSC on the national level to fill the required number of candidate to the post of sub inspector (SI) in various Central Government Police Organisation like CRPF, CISF, BSF etc. The candidates having the age of 20-25 years can only apply for the test. The SSC CPO-SI paper consists of two papers. Paper-1 consists of 200 questions of 200 marks and the time duration is 2 hrs (10 am-2 pm). Paper-2 consists of 200 questions of 200 marks and the time duration is 2 hrs (2 pm-4 pm). Given below SSC CPO syllabus
PAPER-I
Part-A- General intelligence and Reasoning (50 questions, 50 marks)
Part-B- General knowledge and General Awareness (50 questions, 50 marks)
Part-C- Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions, 50 marks)
Part-D- English Comprehension (50 questions, 50 marks)
PAPER-II
English Language and Comprehension
SSC CPO Syllabus :-

SSC CPO SI Syllabus
A. General Intelligence & Reasoning :
It includes questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. This section may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making,visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other subtopics if any.
B. General Awareness : Questions in this section is aimed to test the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity,Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
C. Quantitative Aptitude : The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers & number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions & relationships between numbers,Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Algebra Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle , Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right base, Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
D. English Comprehension : Candidates‟ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
19th October 2013, 06:12 PM

What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?

please tell me about the eligibility criteria for ssc exam.....can we apply for the exam after i.t.i..? what are the various feilds or posts in ssc...?
23rd December 2013, 01:16 PM

can a student in final year of graduation can aply for ssc exam?
19th July 2014, 12:45 PM

Hi,my dob is 16-7 84,i've obc category..now iam 30y4dys..iam eligible or not? ssc(10 2)
19th July 2014, 12:55 PM

Hi,my dob is 16-7 84,i've obc category..now iam 30y4dys..iam eligible or not? ssc(10 2)
17th August 2014, 12:48 PM

Iam B.Nareshkumr my qualieication 10th Pass & ITI Pass(ELE) Iam elegible or not eligble wate telmi Sir please Erom ANANTAPUR Dist
6th February 2015, 05:17 PM

i have been applying for ssc rifleman constables exam. my age is 24 years and belong to sc caste .my application is not accepted in online because it is showing that your age is to much to apply for exam tell me necessary details sir
22nd April 2015, 03:24 PM

I have passed 12 th class in2015 from commerce but my age is 17 so can I appear SSC exam
9th July 2015, 11:55 PM
unregistered

can i apply for exam after complete 12th?
Re: What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have passed 12 th class in2015 from science but my age is 18 so can I appear SSC exam
10th July 2015, 02:57 AM
Aria40

SSC - Staff Selection Commission conducts verious type of examination like Graduate level Exam and Combined Higher Secondary Exam for various recruitments post.

The minimum educational Qualification for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination is passed 12th class. 12th exam appearing may apply for CHSE examination. For Combined Graduate Level Examination minimum qualification, a candidate must possess a degree of Graduation in any stream from any recognized University.

Age limits:- The age limits are 18 years to 27 years, 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 10 years relaxation for Physically Handicapped.

If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria then you can appear in SSC exam. For more details regarding any examination kindly visit the official website of the SSC.
10th July 2015, 03:52 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Yes, you can apply for SSC after 12th. SSC(Staff Selection Commission) conduct the exams for both Graduate and 12th candidates.

If you want to appear for SSC after 12th, you have to fulfill eligibility criteria for the exam.

Eligibility Criteria-
1. 12th from recognised Board or college .
2. Your age should be within 18 to 27 years.

Application fee- Rs. 100

How to apply?
you have to apply for the exam online on the following link
http://ssconline.nic.in/
11th July 2015, 07:45 PM

sir/mam, what is the eligibility for ssc entrance exam ? acutally i have passed 12 in 2015 from arts and my age is 18 but i have scroed only 64 percent in my class 12 cbse exam and ,how can i appear for this entraence exam? please slove this problem
12th July 2015, 08:49 AM
john215

Re: What is the eligiblity for SSC entrance exam? what are the various fields or posts in SSC?

For SSC exam,you must be a graduate.there are different grades in SSC
Which are decided on your marks.
Keep yourself updated with general knowledge.there are book available for it.
Try to score more marks because you get selected in grade 3 i.e lower grade then there are different fix areas you need to b master in your academics.