19th November 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%

Sir I am doing 3rd year mechanical engineering from private college now I have overall percentage of 70. When I will complete my studies I will be having 80 percentage then I would like to go the govt. jobs. Please tell about vacancy from govt. job and what are requirement

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List Government jobs for students with 12th qualification in 83%?
  4. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  5. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  6. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  7. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  8. Eligibility of joining Government jobs after 12th with PCM?
  9. Which are the government jobs and details about government TRB exam?
  10. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  11. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  12. Government jobs after 12th while pursuing CA?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate?
  14. What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?
  15. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  17. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  18. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
20th November 2015, 06:51 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%

For any government job, you will have to crack the entrance exam because entrance exam, you can not get any government job.

Some of the best government job entrance exams after completion of bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering are:

1. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for PSU jobs.

2. Indian Engineering Services exam.

3. Combined Defence Services and AFCAT exam for joining Defence.

4. Civil Services exam.

5. Banking exams like IBPS, SBI PO and clerk exam.
20th November 2015, 09:44 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the recruitment in the government jobs after the B.tech course.

To get the government jobs you have to qualify in the respective entrance examination. Since you are a B.tech candidate you can appear for the GATE examination also to get the jobs in the PSU's.

Other than the GATE examination after the graduation degree you can appear for the
* SSC CGL.
* Banking.
* Railway.
* CDS.
* UPSC.

These are among the best available option to get a government jobs after the graduation degree.
20th November 2015, 10:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am doing 3rd year mechanical engineering from private college now I have overall percentage of 70. When I will complete my studies I will be having 80 percentage then I would like to go the govt. jobs. Please tell about vacancy from govt. job and what are requirement
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for government sector jobs like SSC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?