30th June 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for BBA course after completion of 12th with science and 59 percentage marks?

Hello Mam/Sir, My self mahima from raipur I have passed my 12th this year with science stream with 59.2% I am not I should go with BBA or not because I'm not at all interested in doing engineering. Can you please give me the details? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BBA and then MBA after completion of 12th standard with 93.9 percentage?
  2. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for B.Com and BBA(H)? Best college in Ranchi for B.Com and BBA(H)?
  3. What should I do to get a job as space scientist after completion of 12th science with 80 percentage marks?
  4. Procedure to get admission in BBA at Rufiyaa College
  5. Is it difficult for me of doing BBA course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  6. Difference between BBA and BCA? Can a Science candidate opt for these courses after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission to study BBA if secured 80% in 12th Science?
  8. Can I study in Canada after completion of 12th standard with 67 percentage marks?
  9. Can I study BBA after completion of Intermediate with Biology stream?
  10. Am I eligible to do BBA after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunications? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to do BBA after 12th Science?
  12. Can I pursue BBA after 12th humanities and after completion appear for UPSC exam?
  13. Which university is best for doing B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?
  14. Which course is good after completion of 12th standard with 50 percentage marks?
  15. How can I get admission to study BBM in SMU? Total expenses of study?
  16. Can I do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  18. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
6th July 2017, 07:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for BBA course after completion of 12th with science and 59 percentage marks?

BBA refers to Bachelor of Business Administration and same is a professional bachelor degree course with good career scope in present era.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing BBA degree course is a higher secondary school degree with English as a main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

So having completed your Class 12th with Science stream with 59.2% marks you are eligible for pursuing BBA degree course if your language option in your Class 12th is English. Also I would like to let you know that BBA option is a good substitute for B.tech degree.
6th July 2017, 08:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for BBA course after completion of 12th with science and 59 percentage marks?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it is three year vocational course.

The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.

Most of universities and colleges conducts entrance examination for admission in course.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for admission in course.
7th July 2017, 09:02 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

BBA stands for Bachelor Of Business Administration. It is a professional undergraduate course for business management.

BBA is three years graduation course .The course is completed in six semester
You can join the course through Correspondence/Distance learning or Common Entrance Examination held by many recognised colleges and universities.

The course has range of jobs in marketing,finance,sales,government and education.
8th July 2017, 08:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for BBA course after completion of your 12th standard Science stream with 59% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue BBA course. Admissions in BBA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?