21st May 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for CA course after passing 12th? My financial condition is not good

I want to go for CA after 12th bt my financial condition is not so good so plz tell if i try can i afford this course.pooja

22nd May 2012, 09:26 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I go for CA course after passing 12th? My financial condition is not good

Well Friend,
There are many options available for you after passing 12th.
One among them is CA(Charted accountant)..

Chartered Accountancy is an extremely admirable stream that a 12th passed out commerce student can opt for. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) regulates the enrollment and certification of CA’s in India. After completion of the CA program, aspirants can seek for jobs in big corporate houses and hi-tech companies.

Certification Exam after 12th for Chartered Accountancy

In order to become a Chartered Accountant, the candidates need to clear a set of examinations, which are held in different intervals of study. Their curriculum of study includes theoretical education and practical training. PE-1 PE-2 and Final part are the three sections of tests the candidate should attend while doing the course. In addition, they should obtain two and a half years practical experience under an authorized Chartered Accountant. They are required to do a 15 days General management and Communication skills program also so as to become a CA. The tests are held twice a year.

Eligibility for Chartered Accountancy Exams

For PE-1: Those who have passed the intermediate examination from commerce stream can register for the test. It. Those who are appearing for the 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply

For PE-2: Those who have passed the PE-1/Foundation course are eligible to apply for the second level
For Final: Aspirants who have successfully completed the PE-2 exam can apply for the final level exam. In addition, he should acquire a qualifying certificate from the Board of Studies

Apply for the chartered accountancy course after 12th

Candidates who have finished their class 10 can apply for the Competency Professional Test (CPT). But, it is only possible for them to write the examination after finishing their class 12. There are no age or mark restrictions in particular.

Preparing for the chartered accountancy course

Candidates who are appearing for this course must have an analytical mind as well as excellent numerical ability. Their approach must be methodological and logical. As their work basically depends upon communication with others, they are required to have the ability to express their ideas freely. In addition to this, the candidates also require good written as well as verbal skills. To achieve all these qualities, the students can go to coaching centers.

Reference books for 12th students for Chartered Accountancy

1. Compiler on Strategic Financial Management
  2. First Lessons in Strategic Financial Management
  3. Students Handbook on Advanced Auditing Supplementary Material for CA Final New Syllabus
  4. Students Reference on Strategic Financial Management for CA Final New Syllabus Edition 2010
  5. First Lessons in Accounting Standards 11th Edition 2010

Coaching centers for the Chartered Accountancy Course

There are many tutorials in India that provides students with coaching in CA. Some of the prominent ones include
  1. Excel Academy
  2. Prabhat Classes
  3. Accounts and Taxation Coaching centre in Bangalore.

The students are recommended to go and study at a coaching center prior to appearing for the exam. These centres will provide them with guidance as well as study materials on chartered accountancy. Moreover, the students will be able to decide correctly what to do with their future after consulting with the instructors.

Good luck....
8th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for CA course after passing 12th? My financial condition is not good

After syjc which course is best to reach CA final
1st May 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for CA course after passing 12th? My financial condition is not good

I want to become a CA . So what can I do after class 10 .
20th June 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

how much time gone to be c.a?
how much salary of c.a
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?