7th March 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

In which companies should I go after passing B.Tech in EEE?

Hi, i am doing b.tech in (eee) from anand engg college agra.and its my final sem .so plz suggest me some companies where should i go and i definetly get job because my financial condition is not so good. And i have not more than 62%.

7th March 2012, 05:44 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: In which companies should I go after passing B.Tech in EEE?

Dear Friend, There are many core companies both from Government Sector and private sector which Electrical and Electronic graduates.

Eligibility

Generally most of the companies require 60% -65% throughout your career... You can even get into these companies after completing your M.tech course which will be off a higher post.
Procedure

The procedure almost remains the same for all the examinations conducted by core companies.the test is basically divided into two parts
1.Written Test
2.Interview

The written test is generally conducted in selected Cities.If selected for the written you will be called up for the interview where they will decide whether to select you or not based upon your performance.

List of Companies

You can visit respective websites for further details :-

National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC)
Bharat Heavy Electricals limited(BHEL)
Jindal Steel and Power Limited
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL)
You can even go through Engineering Services exam conducted by the UPSC Board through which you can get placed in various organizations. www.upsc.com.

You can even go through GENCO,TRANSCO,Power Grid exams conducted by State and National Boards.All the exams which i have mentioned above have their own procedure's for recruiting candidates hence you need to go through these exams individually.
7th March 2012, 09:05 AM
ravi47

Hello,

If at all you want a job, there are many IT companies that hire you. If you are very specific that you want to go for core companies You can apply for electrical companies like Honeywell, Rockwell, Schnider every industry need an electrical engineer to maintain its electrical equipments. In the mean time you could give GATE because many Government sectors like IOCL, BHEL etc are recruiting candidates based on the GATE score.

You could also try doing an MBA in Power Management at NPTI (National Power Training Institute) by giving CAT. You could also do a diploma course at the same institute. Students doing the course there are like hot cakes, they are taken away immediately by several top companies and i need not talk about the pay.

All the best for your future !!
Take care.
8th October 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i was complited b.tech in eee stream in 2012 nd looking for power plant operation jobs so for this which course should i leran additionaly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?